A Merry Christmas Chorus

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS UF~

Pepper Claus is here with a Christmas special!
Last year I didn't put out a Christmas video, so this year I'm going all out! I'm making a chorus of the famous Christmas Song, Jingle Bells, and it's going to have ALL of the Engloids currently released (+ Teto Eng, SeeU, and MAIKA). I just need some renders~

Renders Needed

Prima
Big Al
Tonio
Yohioloid

EDIT: I forgot to say I already tuned the VSQx, woops.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Agatechlo

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can only offer Sonika, Maika, and Teto English, and it seems like you've already got those covered.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can only offer Sonika, Maika, and Teto English, and it seems like you've already got those covered.
Yeah, I have SONiKA and Teto Eng so they were complete from the start. My friend has MAIKA, so I got her early.

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have Daina. Do you already have Dex & LEON covered? I'd be particularly interested in trying a render of LEON even if you already have another renderer, as he can be a little tricky to tune for some.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If you want them I can offer MikuV3 english and Meiko english along with Luka V2 if you can't get someone to render V4.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have Daina. Do you already have Dex & LEON covered? I'd be particularly interested in trying a render of LEON even if you already have another renderer, as he can be a little tricky to tune for some.
I got Daina, Dex, and LEON covered. ^ ~ ^
If you want them I can offer MikuV3 english and Meiko english along with Luka V2 if you can't get someone to render V4.
I already have Miku and Meiko (Along with Luka V4x now) Covered. Sorry~ ^ ~ ^

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I still need Prima, Big Al, Tonio, and Yohioloid, please contact me if you have them. ^ ~ ^