Resource icon

Resource All transitions Japanese 7-mora CVVC reclist 1.0

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
kimchi-tan submitted a new resource:

All transitions Japanese 7-mora CVVC reclist - A Japanese CVVC reclist with all VC transitions. Base oto.ini included.

(resubmitted because of the server migration)

A Japanese CVVC reclist optimized for short recording time and all VC transitions available. Only 34 samples

Optimal recording tempo for the base oto.ini is 100 BPM. Some VCV and ending breaths (a R, etc) are also included.

Base oto.ini by Violin. Thank you so much!

*ほぅis included to differentiate from ふ as the former uses a full "h" sound. わぅ and ゆぃ were included as well for completeness.

Read more about this resource...

Riten

Teto's Territory
I know the last update was in 2017, but just to clear some details of the reclist and the oto base:
-The reclist and comment have the "んでゃでゅでぇでょでょ"(_n-dya-dyu-dye-dyo-dyo) and the "んてゃてゅてぇてょてょ"(_n-tya-tyu-tye-tyo-tyo) sequences missing, I don't know if this was made to simplify it.
- In the oto base, the "きゃきゅきょ"(_kya-kyu-kyo) sequence has a space between the "ょ" and the ".wav" which makes the file unrecognizable when loaded in Setparam or the UTAU editor.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I know the last update was in 2017, but just to clear some details of the reclist and the oto base:
-The reclist and comment have the "んでゃでゅでぇでょでょ"(_n-dya-dyu-dye-dyo-dyo) and the "んてゃてゅてぇてょてょ"(_n-tya-tyu-tye-tyo-tyo) sequences missing, I don't know if this was made to simplify it.
- In the oto base, the "きゃきゅきょ"(_kya-kyu-kyo) sequence has a space between the "ょ" and the ".wav" which makes the file unrecognizable when loaded in Setparam or the UTAU editor.
I bellive the reason for not uncluding the "dy" and "ty" sequences is due to them not being in standard japanese as stated in this resource [link].

I don't think kimchi is going to uppdate the oto base problem anytime soon as they've not logged in since december 2017.

Reactions: Nohkara and Riten

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think you may modify the reclist for you personal use (e.g. adding sounds you would like to have but not in list).

Just remember to mention that in voicebank credits if and when you publish it in public. “Original reclist by Kimchi-tan, modification by me (insert you name here)” in readme.txt etc