anyone willing to oto a monopitch vcv bank?

mi1chi(defoko #1 fan !!!!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ive had this one bank sitting around since like may n ive been rlly wanting to finish her but i havent rlly had the motivation to finish her oto, she has an auto generated oremo oto (i could not get moresampler to generate an oto) but she wasnt recorded with a guide bpm. im not sure if anyones gonna respond but its worth a shoot questionmark

Reactions: EnjouAkuma

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Maybe give her to me and I'll see if Moresampler works. It's what I use and my banks sound fine. The only thing Moresampler sucks at doing is end breaths XD

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Maybe give her to me and I'll see if Moresampler works. It's what I use and my banks sound fine. The only thing Moresampler sucks at doing is end breaths XD
idk if u understood what i ment (?) moresampler has the abilty to generate cvvc/vcv otos but i couldnt get it to generate an oto for the voicebank, im not talking about using it as a resampler hdhsbg

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That's what I meant? Lmao, I know what Moresampler is. I've been in the UTAU community for 2 years and that's what I use to oto my banks XD

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I should get it done either later tonight or tomorrow.
Okie, so I tried to oto it with Moresampler and I think it's not working because of the reclist you used. You may need to redo this voicebank and I can give you the reclist I use? Btw, your voice is so cute and I wanted to try the voicebank out so badly but it didn't want to oto T^T

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
you absolutely do not need to re-record. problem is due to よよいよやよえよんよ.wav being super long.
but even then moresampler is exceptionally inaccurate for whatever reason. would you like me to oto your voicebank?

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
you absolutely do not need to re-record. problem is due to よよいよやよえよんよ.wav being super long.
but even then moresampler is exceptionally inaccurate for whatever reason. would you like me to oto your voicebank?
ohh ok ! also yeah go ahead, thank you :D

Reactions: Viran