Artists? MMD Modelers? Voice Actors? Yes Please! ><(UPDATED)

Hare

Teto's Territory
Re: Artists? MMD Modelers? Voice Actors? Yes Please! ><

Roze link said:
Oh, gosh, that'd be absolutely amazing. @_@

Of course! In this thread, I've got information on three of my utau: o3o and then there's one i haven't put up just yet. Uma's voice should be somewhat mature. Gen should have a somewhat soft (in tone but not intensity, if that makes sense. < W>;; )

Name: Romanovi Aiko
Model: CORAloid
Model Number: I-65
Appearance: Aiko
Despite her bad run in with science (as a child, scientists would inject her eyes with experimental serums and ended up causing her irises to become heart shaped pupils), she absolutely adores it. The smallest of things intrigue her. Along with the scientific experimentation, she was trained as a Russian sleeper. It’s been eliminated almost completely but kicks in when she or others are in danger. Also, because of that run in with her eyes, she can see things zoomed in as well as things that regular people only WISH she could see.

She’s very sweet, adventurous and perhaps a little naiive on a few things. Children are her passion and if she were to have a regular job, she’d be a kindergarten teacher, or teacher period. She can be a little bit of a prankster when she really puts her mind to it and is hard to aggravate, but when someone threatens her or her friends, she goes into all out defense mode where everyone is an enemy if they don’t watch out or identify as otherwise.

Aiko's absolutely must be mature

OK~ I'm almost finished.
I should be able to get the samples up sometime tomorrow for you to have a listen and say what you think ^^
Their personalities are all very interesting, it was fun trying out different voices.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Awesome. :333 All I need now are two voices, that of Uma and Aiko so go for it. :33

I'm glad to hear that, I tried differentiating all of them as much as I could. c8

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Kind of an update, I'll be having surgery done soon. Depending on how much pain I'm in, I will either be doing more with UTAU OR less. ' A'

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You're having surgery, too, or you'll be less active? . A.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
/Stabs back to life

I blame Kari.. o A o She tempted meeeeeee.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I DON'T MIND THAT, AND I'M SURE YOU'D MAKE IT EPICLY NOT SIMILAR...if that makes sense

xD;;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
NO. NO OTL ING.  . 3.

-pats with a newspaper- D<

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oi, surgery and hospitals..That's evil. e- e