AutoCVVC help??

Mikunology

Teto's Territory
so this has been bothering me for a while but now I really would like to ask-

I've been having some trouble with the AutoCVVC plugin?? sometimes it will work, but other times it will give me error messages and I don't know how to fix them/what they mean.
The messages generally look like this:
ff14c6d8f279dae4e5cce39dabeb31dd31f20674.png

I use AutoCVVC a good deal of the time, especially since at the moment I'm working on a CVVC UST and need to convert it to VCV. I also reinstalled the plugin twice before. I can't seem to find any tips, can someone help?

Reactions: ReticentResolve

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I get those too. I think they might have something to do with the vb. Like, it can't convert a CVVC to a VCV unless the bank can be used as VCV and had all the samples it needs recorded and otoed. (Since autoCVVC messes with the preutterance and such too normally) Sometimes it works if you exit out of it and then go back and try a second time.

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I've been having this issue, too. I'm using a CVVC (Tei's specifically), but it constantly gives me this error.

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've been having this issue, too. I'm using a CVVC (Tei's specifically), but it constantly gives me this error.

Yeah, the whole thing is kind of weird. If you're just looking for something to convert to CVVC, I'd say iroiro is a better bet. But the op was converting from CVVC, which as far as I know only autoCVVC can do.

Reactions: Kazumimi

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sometimes I get errors but it still seems to work even if I do. I’m not exactly sure why. It might be because some syllables are unrecognizable?

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, the whole thing is kind of weird. If you're just looking for something to convert to CVVC, I'd say iroiro is a better bet. But the op was converting from CVVC, which as far as I know only autoCVVC can do.
Ah, I never realized IroIro could convert to CVVC. Also, I guess I misread OP's question. Whoops. ^^"
------
To answer OP's question, IroIro is also able to convert from CVVC. You would just need to use it convert CVVC to CV then use it to convert CV to VCV.