AutoCVVC and presamp don’t work

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
So I wanted to use a CVVC UTAU, so I decided to use AutoCVVC. I tried it on my old PC before and it worked. I downloaded it, put it in the folder, and… It doesn’t work.

I decided okay, I can use presamp. Download it, put it in the plugin folder… And nothing!

Am I doing something wrong?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Are you using autocvvc 1.x or 2.x? The first version uses configuration in-plugin, while the second version reads presamp.ini configuration from the voicebank.
As for presamp, the predit plugin is only for selecting the real resampler and wavtool after the notes have been pre-processed. Have you set the project settings to use presamp.exe as both the resampler and wavtool?

If you're open to using other software entirely, have you tried OpenUtau? There are phonemizers for Japanese voicebanks that can automatically handle CVVC. http://www.openutau.com/

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
Sorry! I wasn’t here for a while.

I’m… Not sure. I think I downloaded the most recent one? Should I use the older version?

I’ve tested out OpenUTAU, but I can’t quite remember how it works.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Which voicebank are you using?

It'll be confusing trying to use three tools at once, so please pick just one of these for us to focus on now. Please provide these screenshots from the one tool you want to set up.

autoCVVC: Notes in UST, plugin window
presamp: Notes in UST, project properties, predit plugin window
OpenUtau: Track window, piano roll window with notes

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
I’m using a fairly obscure VB called Shirushine Hinata.

I can get the plug-in to open this time, but pressing “run” doesn’t work.
Post automatically merged:

Also pressing “cancel” gets me this.

Attachments

• IMG_5463.jpeg
    IMG_5463.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5464.jpeg
    IMG_5464.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It looks like you have your entire UTAU folder in Program Files, which is locking up the files. Move it to another location with full permissions, like Documents.

Since you're using autoCVVC 2.0, you can change the plugin's display language. Click the bottom left menu where it says "Ja" to change the language.

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
Oh, thanks! I’ll try that.

I can understand Japanese, I’ll be fine.

Wait… Moving it to another folder made UTAU not open at all! Or at least, it doesn’t open when I click a ust.

Last edited:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Oh, thanks! I’ll try that.

I can understand Japanese, I’ll be fine.

Wait… Moving it to another folder made UTAU not open at all! Or at least, it doesn’t open when I click a ust.
it probably broke whatever shortcut location it was using to associate the program with that function. You can probably just right click > open with... and select UTAU again from there and make sure to check "do this everytime" or equivalent to re-associate it with the new location.

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
it probably broke whatever shortcut location it was using to associate the program with that function. You can probably just right click > open with... and select UTAU again from there and make sure to check "do this everytime" or equivalent to re-associate it with the new location.
I tried that, but that doesn’t seem to work.