Can oto.ini for art & video covers (OPEN)

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
I'm not too sure what you mean. Could you send me an example?

Also, would you accept VCV banks if there was a base oto or is VCV a complete no-go at the moment? Same goes for banks in different languages (like a Spanish CVVC bank)?

I'll send you the japanese CVVC banks once I've re-recorded some stuff. I think the total will come to about two banks with one of the banks having 3-4 pitches. I'll still do the covers anyway since my art is really bad cough cough

(jumping in because at the moment I know his cell is all screwy on him so he won't be able to message back for a while n I know what he's talking about)

What he's trying to say (since he sucks at explaining lel can't be helped so I have to help translate him most of the time ((outside of this community))) is that it can range from a pretty picture of his utauloid that fits the cover of the song/theme.
For example "Black Cats of the Eve", the utauloid would have a sort of Black Cat outfit with maybe a pumpkin or something to go along with it to make it fit the cover (instead of slapping the same image of the utauloid over and over like he has been forced to).

Or a mix of both like the all time popular one here (still image and movie)

depending on how advanced you are willing to be on it.

unfortunately with the lack of free time he has (and from talking with him for a while), VCV sadly are a no go.....he's still apologizing to the other utau users (not from this forum) for not being able to complete their VCV now that his computer crashed.....still trying to figure out if the hardrive is salvageable >.>

#bewareTakeruiscursedwithcrashingandfryingcomputerssincehenowdestroyedmine

x'D

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(jumping in because at the moment I know his cell is all screwy on him so he won't be able to message back for a while n I know what he's talking about)

What he's trying to say (since he sucks at explaining lel can't be helped so I have to help translate him most of the time ((outside of this community))) is that it can range from a pretty picture of his utauloid that fits the cover of the song/theme.
For example "Black Cats of the Eve", the utauloid would have a sort of Black Cat outfit with maybe a pumpkin or something to go along with it to make it fit the cover (instead of slapping the same image of the utauloid over and over like he has been forced to).

unfortunately with the lack of free time he has (and from talking with him for a while), VCV sadly are a no go.....he's still apologizing to the other utau users (not from this forum) for not being able to complete their VCV now that his computer crashed.....still trying to figure out if the hardrive is salvageable >.>

x'D

Ah, okay! Thank you!

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

x'D

finally got to a library computer today ;A;

and it was an accident, I didn't mean to spill my tea all over it :'D

DayDreamerStratus

Teto's Territory
Ohh I'd be interested at some point in either a CV or a VCV. I can't do shading though.. ; - ; Here's some better examples of my art:
cevio_alys_by_daydreamerstratus-d8suuey.png

crystalline_luka_v4x_by_daydreamerstratus-d8n6e7w.jpg

megurine_luka_v4x_drawing__2_by_daydreamerstratus-d8q42wc.jpg