Can someone oto my CV voicebank in return for art?

flufferi

Momo's Minion
hihi so i have no idea where else to post this, but ill do free art of ur utau or any character u have if someone can oto my CV voicebank (also dont mind her art i need to redo it its old kjsfjkgfkjgj)
But here you can see my art: click me!
anywho uh yea (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can knock that oto out for you.

Feel free to use this link for reference.

Last edited:

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi there, ik Suyeon already said she'll do it, but if u ever need any future cv banks oto'd i can do it in less than a day, or if u just need any over all help I'll be more than glad to help!
Post automatically merged:

OH also Suyeon is that ur UTAU on your stash??? She's literally adorable i love her ;-;

flufferi

Momo's Minion
Hi there, ik Suyeon already said she'll do it, but if u ever need any future cv banks oto'd i can do it in less than a day, or if u just need any over all help I'll be more than glad to help!

OH also Suyeon is that ur UTAU on your stash??? She's literally adorable i love her ;-;
WAAHHH TYSM!!!!

heres the link to her VB, havent touched it in awhile lol link lonk, also ill edit when the art is done ^_^
Done!! she was so fun to draw kjgdzkjgddgzjgjzdk also, i expirimented with shading on her a bit, i hope you dont mind -_-;; (ALSO IM VERY SORRY IF I GOT ANYTHING WRONG)
fhcfhcfhcfhcfhcfhcfh.png

Reactions: feelingiconiic

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The artwork is by @melobuniiP but, yes - this is a library I'm currently working on (already recorded and configured for the most part, but I want to refine some things before release).

@flufferi thank you for the quick turn around. I'll get started tonight since I just received word about a schedule change at work (was originally working 7-3, but now it's 11-7, so I can stay up a few more hours).

Reactions: feelingiconiic

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The artwork is by @melobuniiP but, yes - this is a library I'm currently working on (already recorded and configured for the most part, but I want to refine some things before release).

@flufferi thank you for the quick turn around. I'll get started tonight since I just received word about a schedule change at work (was originally working 7-3, but now it's 11-7, so I can stay up a few more hours).
Oooh nice! Im excited to hear more about it~

flufferi

Momo's Minion

Thank you so so so much!!! :D

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
i wish I could of done it :c (because I really need art for my voicebank D: )
can I oto some of your feature voicebanks?

flufferi

Momo's Minion
i wish I could of done it :c (because I really need art for my voicebank D: )
can I oto some of your feature voicebanks?
if i learn how to voice a vcv for my utau, ill probably return to this thread. but for now i have no idea o_O