Inactive PayPal Mixing OTO Other Caustic's Service Jumble

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My apologies, I've been quite busy with commissions at the moment.
I will update the thread shortly and accept new ones in a bit!

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Pricing has been updated along with added services.

Some of the services I now offer are sample cleaning and "mastering" services (for lack of a better term).
In the case of these services I'll hand edit all of your samples (the actual wav files) by hand to improve the quality of the bank.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello!

I'm just curious: can you also fix FRQ files of CV/VCV samples? My VBs FRQs are ofter really bad, so.... ^v^;

Also: do you need "blank/base" oto.ini file to oto a voicebank?

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello!

I'm just curious: can you also fix FRQ files of CV/VCV samples? My VBs FRQs are ofter really bad, so.... ^v^;

Also: do you need "blank/base" oto.ini file to oto a voicebank?

Hello Pupumena!
Yes, I do do frq fixing commissions. All one needs to do is send me the samples via a PM and I'd get right on it.
A base oto is not required, as the frqs aren't dependent on that. (unless you mean for otoing. in which case still no but you can get a very slight discount if one is available.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nohkara

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello Pupumena!
Yes, I do do frq fixing commissions. All one needs to do is send me the samples via a PM and I'd get right on it.
A base oto is not required, as the frqs aren't dependent on that. (unless you mean for otoing. in which case still no but you can get a very slight discount if one is available.)
All right! Thank you for informing! C:

I might commission you if I manage to record something decent ~! ^^)

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey^^ How much for cleaning an english VCCV? And if I ask you also to fix the oto?

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I saw your other thread just now.
While I probably won't be able to fix your oto for a price you'd be able to pay, I am willing to give your voicebank a basic clean up for free.

Just send me a link to your bank in a conversation and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Due to contingency issues and unforeseen monetary loss I will no longer be accepting VCV or CVVC oto-only commissions under the current payment policy.

As a result all current commissions are considered VOID, do not contact me regarding these commissions.
Under the old payment policy you were not required to pay until after a product was finished so this is of no loss to you, you are/were not entitled to a finished product.

I will no longer be accepting VCV-only commissions for the time being until alterations are made to how these are handled. VCV Mastering commissions are still available.

A new payment policy has been instated, requiring that all but CV* commissions have a deposit between 25%-50%. While this looks harsh do keep in mind that most people make you pay in full upfront.
If you cancel your commission mid-way then you may give up your deposit, you will be refunded according to the time and work already spent on your commission.

Note that in large orders parts of your commission may be outsourced to other individuals and inspected for quality before finalized and sent to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(late) UPDATE: I have have expanded my arsenal.

I have obtained more tools to provide even higher quality and potentially quicker sample cleaning services. This is at no increased cost of commission.
With these tools I am now able to handle a much wider variety of voice types with a much lower risk of the samples being compromised during processing.

Much of the work is still done by hand but it is now more streamlined.