Come forth, Avanna! 8'D

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Awesome Ant! That's just what I was looking for. That demo is so much more audible than the one I posted :O nice find ^^
I can't understand it without focusing a heck of a ton still though XD
And ahh okay Milly I'll drop you a PM shortly. P=

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I was a bit disappointed. BUT, I believe this was made before Avanna was completely finished. So she might be better than this in the long run.

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
I couldnt really hear her at some of the low notes, but boy am I looking forward to it. When's the full demo coming out? I can't wait!

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Hmm.. As the video was labelled as "sneak peek / preview" on some other videos. Something tells me there won't be a longer version D: plus someone from Zero-G sent Aki that. And if she had the full version I'm sure she'd of played the whole thing. Though. Maybe a VSQx for the full version might come packaged with her like it did with Ia and some of the other Vocaloids. OwO

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I... think zero-g lied about the "pop twist." :\ Meh, I still want her, even though I hear she's got some problems.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Ant link said:
I... think zero-g lied about the \"pop twist.\" :\ Meh, I still want her, even though I hear she's got some problems.

Eee.. Err.. Yeah. I was wondering about the pop twist myself, I've kind of gone off of her voice now. I only really like the Only Time demo, however some people on youtube have got their hands on her already and it's a pretty mixed bag on all the opinions of her, there's a cover that says she's easy to use while another said tuning her is difficult. I also found a greensleeves demo too, buried away on youtube. (which didn't strike me much).

I haven't really seen anything fantastic from her yet, so I'm really deciding whether to save up for her or what, maybe when I see some of the stuff off of Empath-P's new album I'll be able to form more of an opinion.
Or to cling on for Rin English which will probably never ever happen for another 50 years 8'D

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I really want rin english too. But you know crypton and their projects... well, at least we're getting Kaito soon. :U

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Ant link said:
I really want rin english too. But you know crypton and they're projects... well, at least we're getting Kaito soon. :U

D-did I just see Rin getting some love for once? Holy cow. 8'D
I actually think english KAITO would /will do a lot better than Miku English, I mean. Miku would probably come as a shock horror to the average person. Whereas KAITO sounds well, more realistic mature and western-- well not western, but would blend in better. xD
Really I'd like Crypton to stop getting in the middle of one project then announcing another. We're still waiting on Meiko Kaito and Luka appends 'cuz of how long Miku English is deciding to take. QQ
I gotta stop dragging cryptonloids into every topic I post in, honestly xD

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yes, rin is my baby. ^^ I don't think I'd be in this fandom if it weren't for her. Sure, Miku is great and all, but once I heard rin I was hooked.

Meiko is another one I'm excited for, if only because of the possibility of shu-t getting her. Shu-t is so great, I get all fuzzy when I think that he might get meiko append. = w =

Yeah, we are getting pretty off topih huh. :P also, I just realized I used they're instead of their in my last post... *twitch, goes to fix*

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Ant link said:
Yes, rin is my baby. ^^ I don't think I'd be in this fandom if it weren't for her. Sure, Miku is great and all, but once I heard rin I was hooked.

Meiko is another one I'm excited for, if only because of the possibility of shu-t getting her. Shu-t is so great, I get all fuzzy when I think that he might get meiko append. = w =

Yeah, we are getting pretty off topih huh. :P also, I just realized I used they're instead of their in my last post... *twitch, goes to fix*

YAY. Rin does get noticed after all :'D pretty much the same here, that or Luka'd probably be my favourite P:

Hideki link said:
WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VOICE!! CANT WAIT TILL SHES RELEASED!!!

Ahh, that's great! She's actually released. I posted the link where she is purchasable from in an earlier post if you're interested! x3

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Rin's pretty well off when compare to other vocaloids, though. Tone Rion, Mew, Gachapoid, even CUL. I feel like Rin is popular with the mainstream crowd but the hardcore fans hate her because she's too squeaky.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Yeah.. The attention she lacks in the west is made up for in the East. I heard in japan Rin and Len's popularity is like.. Switched compared to the western, Rin gets all the songs and love and Len gets ignored. XD
Aaaand. A KAITO English demo was made! I think it was by Circus-P.
(This cryptonloid post is on topic because we can use it and compare it to Avanna's English. ;DD)

http://www.crypton.co.jp/mp/pages/prod/vocaloid3/kaitov3.jsp

I actually think KAITO's English is better than Avanna's.. xD
/shot

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
My parents got me the V3 Editor for Christmas so I decided to buy her while she was on sale. She sounds pretty similar to Luka IMO. I'm currently making her capable of singing Japanese to see just how much.

She's hard to genderbend. I tried making a male counterpart called "AVERY" but he's always really really quiet.

Then again, she's my first Vocaloid so I'm not used to the interface yet.
Plus I still have the light version until I get my activation code e-mail.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Obakebaka link said:
My parents got me the V3 Editor for Christmas so I decided to buy her while she was on sale. She sounds pretty similar to Luka IMO. I'm currently making her capable of singing Japanese to see just how much.

She's hard to genderbend. I tried making a male counterpart called \"AVERY\" but he's always really really quiet.

Then again, she's my first Vocaloid so I'm not used to the interface yet.
Plus I still have the light version until I get my activation code e-mail.

Oh wow that's really cool! Maybe once you've tested her out a bit you could make a post about overall how easy she is to use and whatnot. I guess Avanna doesn't have one of those err.. What are they called. Bundles where she comes with full v3 then?
Japanese with Avanna. That'd probably turn out pretty interesting actually. Good luck with that. ^^

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I've installed my V3 now. I still haven't got the activation code e-mail for the voice but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

She actually pretty easy to handle so far. I've been hearing some phantom "n"s at the end of some vowels but it might have something to so with my settings.

I currently have about four or five non-vocaloid song covers from scratch planned to test out my skills and her variety.

So far she seems to be doing pretty well with glam rock. Lol.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Obakebaka link said:
I've installed my V3 now. I still haven't got the activation code e-mail for the voice but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

She actually pretty easy to handle so far. I've been hearing some phantom \"n\"s at the end of some vowels but it might have something to so with my settings.

I currently have about four or five non-vocaloid song covers from scratch planned to test out my skills and her variety.

So far she seems to be doing pretty well with glam rock. Lol.

Glam rock? Snazzy ;D
Random n's.. Interesting. Maybe it could be fixed in a similar way to how people fix random breaths at the end of Yukari's words? It could be possible.. OwO
Thanks for some of your opinions on Avanna, it's really helpful. o: