Come forth, Avanna! 8'D

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
Okay, I think I found her genderbend values now. I'm testing him out on available VSQs and VSQXs now and drawing a quick doodle of a possible design should I post one finished track up. So far I see no other Avanna GBs so I guess I might be the first! Lol.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Obakebaka link said:
Okay, I think I found her genderbend values now. I'm testing him out on available VSQs and VSQXs now and drawing a quick doodle of a possible design should I post one finished track up. So far I see no other Avanna GBs so I guess I might be the first! Lol.

YESSSSS! /INB4ALLDEMPITCHLOIDS
I'm sure it'll sound really interesting, can't wait to seeeeee. OwO

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I wanted to buy Avanna, but I got Leon instead because he was super cheap.

Remind me never again to buy a V1. =A= I love him and all, but jeez, he trips over half the things I try to get him to say.

Alphaelis

Teto's Territory
Avanna... Really, it's a good job.
Indeed, her english is better ; for me ; than the other english VOCALOID! It's really clear, and realistic! I want to buy it but... My english is too bad for to make something with her...

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
Votre anglais est bien, Alphaelis. Je crois il ne sera pas difficile.
Beaucoup de producteurs Japonais, Coreén, Chinois et Espagnol essaient de faire des chansons anglais.
Parfois, il ya des un grand nombre des erreurs et la musique est très bonne.
C'est votre choix.

(Sorry about that. I'm trying to re-learn French since I've been out of school and forgot most of what I was taught. So I had to check how much I could remember.)

As for Leon, I think it's good that you got him, Ant. He'll probably be good practise for later releases as well as a Vocaloid that needs more original songs made with him anyway. Adjusting the parameters could probably fix some of the problems but there might be some differences I don't know about since I've never messed with them in anything pre V3.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
it's okay obake', you were understandable =D

(and lol, I agree with this orz)

And yes Ant, please, try some original making with Léon, we need his wonderful voice <3

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yes, I will do my best! ^_^ I'm a bit harsh on Leon, he's not so bad after all, and his voice tone is so worth all the struggle.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/obakebaka/kitkat-challenge-avanna-with[/soundcloud]

Heres her doing the Kit Kat Challenge.

Clearly, she passes!

And here's that genderbend I've been working with. If you go through to my Piapro, the parameters are there in an image for anybody else wanting to use him.