Connecting Group! Need UTAU! [2 slot open]

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
sorry im late! i can get the rendered part and transparent art to you by tonight! I was busy most of the week with robotics competition :bigtears:

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to be a disappointment but I'd like to withdraw my entry. I didnt realize my utau was missing some phonetics for the song. I'd rather remove myself and have someone step in than to make everyone wait a while. Again, my apologies.

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to be a disappointment but I'd like to withdraw my entry. I didnt realize my utau was missing some phonetics for the song. I'd rather remove myself and have someone step in than to make everyone wait a while. Again, my apologies.
Awww but you can try and fix that, only 2 persons sent me their render, you have time

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
sorry to inconvenience you, but as i was rendering my part i realized Keitai was missing some important phonemes and couldnt reach the high notes very well. would it be ok if i used her sister Kaitei instead? she has most of the phonemes needed and can hit high notes better. I dont mind recording some of the phonemes needed for Kaitei and finishing her art since its spring break (i will most likely have time if i dont have robotics)
again im really sorry for the inconvenience! :cry:

voice samples:
https://clyp.it/a205mreu

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
sorry to inconvenience you, but as i was rendering my part i realized Keitai was missing some important phonemes and couldnt reach the high notes very well. would it be ok if i used her sister Kaitei instead? she has most of the phonemes needed and can hit high notes better. I dont mind recording some of the phonemes needed for Kaitei and finishing her art since its spring break (i will most likely have time if i dont have robotics)
again im really sorry for the inconvenience! :cry:

voice samples:
https://clyp.it/a205mreu

Well first of all.... I LOVE HER VOICE ;-;
Second...it won't be a problem! So don't worry ^u^

Reactions: sailor _ravioli

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey I'm just gonna ask... Why is Luka not there?

Oh and can I apply for MEIKO of first group? But the UTAU I will use is genderless so he (but I use the masculine pronoun) can fit any part...

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey I'm just gonna ask... Why is Luka not there?

Oh and can I apply for MEIKO of first group? But the UTAU I will use is genderless so he (but I use the masculine pronoun) can fit any part...
*gasp* oh my...you are right!
Hehe yeah I'll add you :3

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Is Luka's part in the second group already free? I could join with Cleo Yuukimi, my other utau...