Converting ust to vsqx

szumek

Momo's Minion
Im new to useing vocaloid and I wanted to use some of the usts in vocaloid, but when I export them to vsqs from utau and use in v4 editor all of the lyrics are question marks. Is there any way to fix this?

Blingee G

Momo's Minion
In a converted vsqx, if all the notes say "ah" or "あ", then press Ctrl + A, "Job", and then "Convert Phonemes to Match Language". This solves the problem for me.
I tried, but there's no option for that...Is it because I'm using Vocaloid2?

RoseMB

Momo's Minion
I tried, but there's no option for that...Is it because I'm using Vocaloid2?
(wait aaaaaa sorry! I realized vsqx is the one for V4 and vp4 is the one for V5, despite the fact that I literally use Vocaloid daily. Sorry about that!)

That would be the case, yes. UtaFormatix is a very helpful tool, but unfortunately it still comes with a few minor problems ("ah" lyrics, messing with the tuning when converting from UST). You may have to just retype the lyrics yourself.

Reactions: Blingee G

Blingee G

Momo's Minion
(wait aaaaaa sorry! I realized vsqx is the one for V4 and vp4 is the one for V5, despite the fact that I literally use Vocaloid daily. Sorry about that!)

That would be the case, yes. UtaFormatix is a very helpful tool, but unfortunately it still comes with a few minor problems ("ah" lyrics, messing with the tuning when converting from UST). You may have to just retype the lyrics yourself.
Oh ok