Copying utau wav files to audacity

Gekiyaku

Ruko's Ruffians
Hello ! So my problem is exactly what the title of this thread says. One morning I tried to move a wav file from acme iku's voicebank ( her cv voicebank https://www.deviantart.com/inochi-pm ) to audacity and what happens is that audacity does not want to accept any of her wav files. My cursor suddenly turns into a "x" sign ( if you get what I mean ) .Tried it with multiple other utau's wav files and same outcome. Please help am I doing something wrong ?

Gekiyaku

Ruko's Ruffians
You can also import audio via File > Import > Audio.
Oh thank you So very much ! ( man i kinda feel dumb now lol ):creepy:

Now I kinda want to ask another question, what should I do about Hakaine Maiko's wav files because I can't really seem to find them . I'm asking this because I really don't want to use a bunch of white noise samples. I heard you could use moresampler to somehow "fix" the samples but I don't really want to do that. :bigtears: Sorry for asking so much

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What do you mean by that? Are you trying to use Maiko as a singing voicebank instead of a screaming one?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Since Maiko uses the fry screaming technique, you can either use tn_fnds with no flags or moresampler with the u flag.