Creating an UTAU team...interested? :'D

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
like GothAmeterasu said, there are multiple roles you can take, even if it's just art or advertisement :creepy:
I don't feel like I'd be a very good team member right now, but I might come back sooner or later when I finish recording and not being lazy OTL

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would be reaaally interested in joining, I could do Art and Mixing. (even though I am amateur-ish... but I'll try anyway! :3) I could even do Oto. but I worked only with CV banks 'till now...

Reactions: GothAmaterasu

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would be reaaally interested in joining, I could do Art and Mixing. (even though I am amateur-ish... but I'll try anyway! :3) I could even do Oto. but I worked only with CV banks 'till now...

thats fine, even if that's the only thing youve had experience it is still apreciated when made well :3

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I could perhaps teach you to oto a VCV at some point, if you wish? : D

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
thats fine, even if that's the only thing youve had experience it is still apreciated when made well :3
:D Well, then okay. I'm in! :smile:

I could perhaps teach you to oto a VCV at some point, if you wish? : D

:*) very much appreciated! Thank you~[DOUBLEPOST=1422084470][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, about mixing. There are some examples of how I mix ( and I am still learning how to use Reaper, but I'm getting there :3)

Last edited:
Reactions: TakeruInudo