• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Open Art drawin whoever's utau

swagdweeb

Teto's Territory
well hello there. been bored lately n when i'm bored i draw bs so feel free to put a reference of your utau, i'll doodle em.
note; ion think i'll be able to do everybody's characters. don't be annoyed or sad if ion draw your utau cuz there's always a chance that i'll draw em in the future.
i can also draw your utau n mine goofin around or referencin a meme, if you want sum like that just specify it n i'd figure sum out unless you have sum specific stuff.
were_gonna_need_to_kill_this_guy.png
ass_n_balls.PNG
koerr.png

exemples of my art.
koe_bein_cool_or_sum.png
koe_warurizz.PNG
row_eel.png

Last edited:

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't mind you drawing my boi, Setsuen Arashi! It doesn't have to be anything specific and it can be something silly and goofy, I don't mind!

eSeAQVy.png

Reactions: swagdweeb

swagdweeb

Teto's Territory
i'm still open for art requests. this time i won't forget bout the thread ( probably ).

xabbynip09

Teto's Territory
Now, I don't know if you're still open or not, but is it okay if you draw Yuna Hoshido? The refs are in link of my Utau's name. Also, it might be easier if you upload the images to somewhere like Google drive for example.