Dubalias and Setparam help?

romy

Momo's Minion
I'm just wondering where I plug in my Dubalias in? Do i put in in Setparam? If so, where? And does anyone know what to do after you have oto'ed? how do I export into UTAU? How do I make the voicebank functional?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Delta's alias doubling tool is not a setParam plugin, and is meant to be used by itself separately.
Put doub_alias.exe in the same folder as the oto.ini you want to edit. If you have custom settings, make sure that doub_alias.ini is also in the same folder. Drag and drop oto.ini onto doub_alias.exe and it will add the extra aliases to the oto.

To add a finished voicebank to UTAU, move it to the "voice" folder inside the UTAU folder. To add a finished voicebank to OpenUtau, move it to the "Singers" folder inside the OpenUtau folder. The individual voicebank also needs a file named "character.txt" with the line "name=(name of voicebank)".

Reactions: Halo

romy

Momo's Minion
Ah. Thank you so much. I was also wondering one more thing. After i have put everything into setparam and oto'ed, how do I officially get the folder of the oto'ed voice clips?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's the same folder you selected when you opened the voicebank in setparam. The folder will contain the WAV files of the voicebank and the new oto.ini file you created.