setparam not working

KlaKla:3

Momo's Minion
I did the otoing, it's right, and it continues to say the wrong thing (ex I type I and it says IkI) and I have no idea why that is, does anyone know why it could be?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Did you save the oto after editing it with setparam?
Have you reloaded the voicebank in UTAU? Are you loading the voicebank with the correct oto.ini file?
Is your entire UTAU installation and the voicebank located in an editable location (ie. NOT in program files?)

Momo's Minion
Did you save the oto after editing it with setparam?
Have you reloaded the voicebank in UTAU? Are you loading the voicebank with the correct oto.ini file?
Is your entire UTAU installation and the voicebank located in an editable location (ie. NOT in program files?)
yes, I saved it in the right files, same with the program, and it still doesn't work-

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
On the note, right click and open note properties, and make sure that the preutterance and overlap and STP are empty.
If you select that single note only, and press Ctrl+G, does it go straight to the waveform window with the correct OTO? If it opens the window for the whole list of otos, then UTAU was unable to recognize the lyric and find the correct oto.

Reactions: KlaKla:3

Momo's Minion
OMG THANK YOU ITS WORKING I LOVE YOU
On the note, right click and open note properties, and make sure that the preutterance and overlap and STP are empty.
If you select that single note only, and press Ctrl+G, does it go straight to the waveform window with the correct OTO? If it opens the window for the whole list of otos, then UTAU was unable to recognize the lyric and find the correct oto.

Reactions: Kiyoteru