Resource icon

Easy English CVVC Reclist 80 Lines 4 Moras 4.0

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thehyami submitted a new resource:

Easy English CVVC Reclist 96 Lines 4 Moras - Easy English CVVC Reclist 96 Lines 4 Moras

This is my reclist based on the Delta reclist, but even more compressed. It uses X-SAMPA.

Record each line in one breath and string them together. For example, read "a-la-ma-na" as "allammanna", and "a-ha-ja-ka" as "ahhajjakka". This way you can oto the VC too.

VOWELS:

Click the example to hear a sound example.
Examples are provided by...

Read more about this resource...

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay so I love that this is based on Delta's reclist and uses X-Sampa, and that you linked audio samples for the vowels. Since it's meant to be easy, I can understand cutting out diphthong vowels since you can fake them with crossfades between the different parts of the vowel. I would recommend having consonants at the end of each string/some strings so you can have a proper transition from a given consonant to silence, as well as using these as standalone consonants so you can deal with things like consonant clusters a bit more easily.

Reactions: Big_B

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay so I love that this is based on Delta's reclist and uses X-Sampa, and that you linked audio samples for the vowels. Since it's meant to be easy, I can understand cutting out diphthong vowels since you can fake them with crossfades between the different parts of the vowel. I would recommend having consonants at the end of each string/some strings so you can have a proper transition from a given consonant to silence, as well as using these as standalone consonants so you can deal with things like consonant clusters a bit more easily.

Thank you so much Vibonnie!
I was thinking about adding C- too, but then I found a work around. It is not as great as actually having the samples, but it sounds pretty good to me. I challenge myself to create a voicebank with as little recordings as possible. If I'm going to add another line, I'll probably release another reclist.

Right now I'm looking for a male voice provider who is willing to try this reclist, and then I'll post an example of the results and the UST here. :smile:

Reactions: vlbonnie and Big_B

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Do you have any proper guides on how to use this properly or coordinate or an example banks you think another example is in the SoundCloud but like do you actually have the links to the banks?Thanks.

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Do you have any proper guides on how to use this properly or coordinate or an example banks you think another example is in the SoundCloud but like do you actually have the links to the banks?Thanks.

I'm sorry, unfortunately the voice providers I worked with have not released the voicebanks. If you are interested in my reclist, you can record the lines and I'll oto it for free (or you can donate any amount you want, I have a skrill account, but no pressure! ^_^). Before I oto them, I might ask you to rerecord some lines if I see necessary.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
I'm sorry, unfortunately the voice providers I worked with have not released the voicebanks. If you are interested in my reclist, you can record the lines and I'll oto it for free (or you can donate any amount you want, I have a skrill account, but no pressure! ^_^). Before I oto them, I might ask you to rerecord some lines if I see necessary.
sure! but i may need 2 wait until, im out of the hospital.