Fake "Chilean Vocaloid3"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsukai

Momo's Minion
Okay so there's a group or a person i really don't know who has been claiming they produce a brand new chilean VOCALOID 3 named "LUCY". I really lost the track with the V3 voicebanks so I cant be sure if he/she is using other edited V3 voicebank. I just can't stand why they don't  just make their own UTAU and stuff.

Judge by yourself. I need to be sure if he's using a voice, WHICH voice to tell him please to stop. Or if its a fanmade just say that and not to claim as theirs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAr0n4KqAxE

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
1. How stupid do they think we are? Low quality video, /terrible/ cover...
2. It sounds kind of like a pitched CUL or Mew (leaning towards Mew), but I'm not entireley sure. They probably pocaloided it, too. >_>

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@ant : I'd say Mew too because I recognize Mew's low range... Though they may used CUL too because on the Black Rock Shooter there's one voice more powerful than the one used mainly... =S

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It probably is Mew.

Very poor presentation. It looks like they're not even trying to pass this off as a legit Vocaloid. The cover was poorly mixed and I highly doubt a professional company from Chile would produce a <i>Japanese</i> Vocaloid, use an anime cover with (Arabic?) subs as their demo, and also use ':3'

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Oh man, you should listen to 'LUCY's' Rolling Girl cover. It uses her 'Append,' which is just a pitched Iroha.

I can't even begin to figure out why people try to pull this kind of stuff off and what they could possibly gain from it.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! Can we maybe stop picking people out and accusing them of something or mocking them? This is the third thread like this really recently and it's really not cool.

Maybe their tuning isn't the best, and we all have a bit of a thing against pitchloids, but they're not doing any harm.

Please do not go and harass this user. In the future, if you come upon a YT account that does stuff like this, take it up with them personally. For all you know UTAU is the program they've been looking for and they just don't know what it is yet.

EDIT: Actually, this thread is locked. This kind of stuff isn't okay, we'll have to make that clearer.

Oh, and also
@Matsukai - Warning: Please refrain from posting links to people accounts or works with accusations that you have not investigated thoroughly. Likewise, do not post links that will get people harassed knowingly. This is not your first offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.