Favorite/least favorite V3?

Chiharu

Teto's Territory
My current favourite is Gakupo Extend!! He sounds soo much like Gackt XD
For the females, I like IA and SeeU.
and my least favourite is CUL.

willowispembers

Ruko's Ruffians
Favorite is Aoki by far. Her, IA, and Yukari have been my favorites... Bruno and Clara sound wonderful as well~

Least favorite is Oliver, I've never been too fond of his voice to be honest. Everyone else I'm just sort of meh towards...

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
Favourite is absolutely IA! I also love Galaco, Yukari and Ring

Least favourite is SeeU I think. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME D: I'm in love with her Korean VB both I think she's a bit overrated. I still like her, because I like actually all Vocaloids :3

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
All my Vocaloid 3 love to Lily IA Ring and Mizki~ (I prefer to say Mizki over VY1. It sounds cuter xD /shot) OHH and Yuuma (..For the same reason already stated I say Yuuma over VY2. 8DD)

Gumi's okay I guess. Never been a huge fan of her really. I like SeeU when she's used right too~ ^^

Least favourite V3's.. Well. I can't stand Clara. She sounds like a creepy old woman imo. XD
in my opinion Oliver's overrated and I never really like any of his stuff. ^^;
I don't really like Mew either.. Her voice doesn't really have anything that sets it apart from any other voice and just sounds too generic for my liking. (Luka has a sort of moody tone. Lily sounds mature and just beautiful, Meiko has this high sort of pitch but low range which is cool.) But Mew just sounds.. Bored. I guess?
Same for Galaco except her Fluffoughts cover is pretty cool ^^
Lets see. Who else can Uncle Taiyo whine about?
//shot

Zero09Ike

Teto's Territory
My favorite would be VY2V3. He sounds AMAZING! I wish I could have him! And I also LOVE Gakupo's extends, as well as MEW and CUL. I am REALLY looking forward to Mayu

Now, who I dislike the most is SeeU. I think they could have worked harder in her design (I like her hair though) and I like the Korean Vocaloid concept, but...her voice didn't convince me.

Another one I don't like is Aoki Lapis. Well...I like her, but I dislike her. Her design is just beautiful, but sometimes I find her voice annoying, while other times I find it perfect.

Soooo...yeah~

Karma Drak-pa

Teto's Territory
For me, there's no VOCALOID that can surpass Gackpoid (especially his V3 Extend Power) and kokone~
And I simply can't hear to Gachapoid and Kiyoteru.

Btw, there's a "VOCALOID sorter" which with about 120 questions gives you your personal VOCALOID ranking: http://vocaloidsorter.tumblr.com/

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
My favorite VOCALOID3 is probably Merli or MAIKA (I own them both lol)

My least favorite V3 is probably......Rion or V3 Lily.

I know you didn't ask for V2s, but.

My favorite V2 is probably Iroha, my least favorite being Gachapoid
gachapoid is a monstrosity to me:wink:

Karma Drak-pa said:
For me, there's no VOCALOID that can surpass Gackpoid (especially his V3 Extend Power) and kokone~
And I simply can't hear to Gachapoid and Kiyoteru.

Btw, there's a "VOCALOID sorter" which with about 120 questions gives you your personal VOCALOID ranking: http://vocaloidsorter.tumblr.com/

Here's my VOCALOID Sorter Results by the way

Rank Character
1 Avanna
1 Piko Utatane
1 Kanon
1 Yukari Yuzuki
1 Kaito
1 VY2
1 Bruno
1 Len Kagamine
1 Miku Hatsune
1 Maika