Favourite Novels and Stories!

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I liked Maximum Ride since they were pretty easy reads, but now it's just going on and on... I kinda dropped the series, but the earlier books were great. (Although I'm not the hugest James Patterson fan...)

Agreed. The series should have ended after Saving The World and Other Extreme Sports (book three).

My thoughts exactly! The later books are really not that great, in my opinion.

Myon link said:
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
I really dislike her as a person, but I love her writing.
... Don't ask. Hahaha

I love Ayn Rand's work! I read Anthem in the hopes that I was going to read it for school, and it turned into one of my favorite books! Unfortunately, we didn't read it for school, but I was extremely glad I read it.

To be honest, I haven't read much, but I enjoy what I've read of Nietzsche. His ideas are interesting.

Dark3li

Teto's Territory
Maybe you'll think that I'm crazy xD but last year I read Dracula and I loved it <3<3 (now that's my fav book *-*)

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Dark3li link said:
Maybe you'll think that I'm crazy xD but last year I read Dracula and I loved it <3<3 (now that's my fav book *-*)

Haha, I read that book back in ninth grade~ It was a good read~ You might like Frankenstein too... C:

Kero

Momo's Minion
I.
LOVED.
Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. CB It was so fantastic I just...I just. xD I love stuff by Lemony Snicket and that kind of thing. I'm so excited to read The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin, and I really need to sit down and read stuff from Alan Moore. *n* Plus, Fantomas, in French and in English. books markets here I come

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I just discovered the beauty of Hannibal and The Silence of the Lambs in book form and am in the midst of reading the entire series. ;3; I love it so much...