flags don't want to work with me (SOLVED)

DreamyUTAUuser

Teto's Territory
Hi! It's been a while since I need help
But I'm back because my brain is tiny

So I was working on a UST of Dark Woods Circus since the UST I downloaded doesn't want to work with me
Since I may make USTs anyway, I figured I'd start with this one
Everything was going fine until I noticed that the flags (more notably the H flag) doesn't want to work????

Is there any way I can fix this???

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Your flags are weird. Where did you get them? What's formatted correctly works...
Probably. Maybe.

It does sound different with the flags, so it's working technically, but im not certain what you're trying to do exactly.

EY and HY aren't valid flags and will probably either be interpreted as an update to the Y flag or discarded. You have a +15 without it being assigned to any flag in particular, which may break following or prior flags but at least won't have an effect.

Edit: A fairly comprehensive list of valid flags can be found here just in case. Apologies if you know all this but to be sure, you need to format them as [letter][+ or -][value] eg, g-18 or Y+78. You can't have two letters in a row except for where there are two-letter flags like Moresampler's Mt/Mo. Since HY isn't a seperate flag thats why it isn't "valid". You also can't have a number on its own or in addition to another number (eg, Y0+15). It can however can be shortened to just [letter][value] if using positive values, which is why BRE20, Y0, and H0 are valid. For some reason BRE isn't on the list of flags I linked, but iirc it's valid and does the same as B

I would try with just H0Y0BRE20 in the render settings and see if you get the expected result, as a first step.

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamyUTAUuser

DreamyUTAUuser

Teto's Territory
Thanks! Some of this stuff I didn't really know and will probably be good to keep in mind
I figured out my main issue at least

Thanks for the help! I'll keep a tab on this in case I need this information again

Reactions: Halo

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Okay honestly, I'm rereading this and it came off as a little blunt, so apologies for that! I was just reading out possibilities like a computer from memory

I'm glad it got you where you needed to go though!