Stretching the consonant in individual notes with flags?

xshugarrx

Momo's Minion
was wondering if anyone knew of a way to stretch a consonant in a note (for example, instead of "ssuuu." it'd be "ssssssssuu.). I've heard examples of it being done in the past, but the "a" flag doesn't seem to work (or do what this list says it does. stretching the pink part would have this kind of effect, right?)

I've messed around with tempo, but that doesn't work either. ideas?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you're using a CVVC voicebank, you can extend the previous VC note. Hold ctrl + click and drag the end of a note to adjust the boundary between two notes.

Other than that, you can change consonant velocity. Right click a note and go to note properties or press Ctrl+E. By default it's 100, or no change. 200 will make the fixed region half the original length (faster) and 0 will make it twice the original length (slower).

xshugarrx

Momo's Minion
If you're using a CVVC voicebank, you can extend the previous VC note. Hold ctrl + click and drag the end of a note to adjust the boundary between two notes.

Other than that, you can change consonant velocity. Right click a note and go to note properties or press Ctrl+E. By default it's 100, or no change. 200 will make the fixed region half the original length (faster) and 0 will make it twice the original length (slower).
perfect, exactly what I was looking for! thank you!