Gahata Meiji usage help?

extremeclay

Teto's Territory
Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me out with some advice with using Gahata Meiji's Fantasy bank, which, from what I understand, is a combination of her Hunter, Lilith, and Fairy banks.
The bank is easy to make work in general, but a lot of times the singing pronunciations will get slurred while singing, leading to a "harmonica" like sound, which is common in many VCV pronunciations. I'm wondering how to get rid of that.
Also, when I try to use the high note or low note symbols (↑↓), no sound is produced at all, and I believe the encoder is telling me the sound file can not be played. Does anyone know if a specific sampler is needed to be used? I notice in her readme it mentions the fresamp14.exe sampler. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me out with some advice with using Gahata Meiji's Fantasy bank, which, from what I understand, is a combination of her Hunter, Lilith, and Fairy banks.
The bank is easy to make work in general, but a lot of times the singing pronunciations will get slurred while singing, leading to a "harmonica" like sound, which is common in many VCV pronunciations. I'm wondering how to get rid of that.
Also, when I try to use the high note or low note symbols (↑↓), no sound is produced at all, and I believe the encoder is telling me the sound file can not be played. Does anyone know if a specific sampler is needed to be used? I notice in her readme it mentions the fresamp14.exe sampler. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
If you have fresamp14.exe try using that, as it's probably her recommended resampler. I'll try using her and see if she works right for me

extremeclay

Teto's Territory
Okay, I've figured out that fresamp14.exe is the recommended resampler for her, and her bank no longer makes a "harmonica" noise. The high pitch symbols still seem to not work though, leaving me wondering if it automatically adjusts to use them or not, but I'm surprised there is no way to force the pitch by typing it in manually. There are some notes I would like to try using a more breathy higher note on, which I believe I've found in her voice bank, but can not get her to pronounce by typing it in.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Never poked a Meiji bank except her old ones (I'm an old UTAU fart), but generally in UTAU if you want to use a specific pitch you just put a ? at the beginning of a note. So to make her "a ka" which defaults to G4 be C4 for example you'd make it "?a ka" if C4 has no suffix or "?a kaC4" to force it to use the suffix of your choice. This is just an example, dunno how her bank is formatted.

extremeclay

Teto's Territory
Well the main problem of her not sounding really right was fixed, just accentuating notes isn't working out too well. Maybe it's just all in the tuning or something. Thank you guys, if I have anymore questions about her bank, I'll be sure to ask :smile: