Getting to know the community?

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
; U; uhm, I guess just state whatever. I really, really want friends that work with utau, and I want to get more involved with the community.

uuuuhm.
I guess I'll start with myself?

I'm 15, Mani Hatsu is my utau, and I love IA, Kaito, Gumi, Piko, and Len.
I have Naibu Uchikina as a pitchbend of Mani, and Muon is a second utau of less importance, but a nice addition.
I draw. Ever since I joined these utau sites, I've been commissioned alot more ; U; (by the way, my deviantart is http://kurokitsusan.deviantart.com/ )
I enjoy making stories, and I enjoy reading manga. I want to  either animate or create manga when I'm older (which probably won't happen since I'm an american OTZ;; *cry*)
What else, what else...
I do like shounen-ai, shoujo-ai, BL, GL, yaoi, yuri, whatever you call it. I do not mind it, and I also love heterosexual pairings. Love is love in my eyes, and if you say otherwise, awesome. That's your views.

; u; I'm kind of shy meeting new people, so... yeah. Forgive me if I'm kind of awkward. I recently joined Utau Online, and I had to be forced to talk in the chat and interact because I was scared of having people think poorly of me. I'm not especially new to the forums, I just never attempted to make a post like this. I usually talk in the chantago chat.

I really just want to know everyone and anyone, so if anyone wants to do the same, please talk with me? ; U;

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi, it's nice to meet you! ^^ I'm Fuuko (or Fukokun, whichever you prefer), and my UTAUloid is Fuuko Zonbi. I enjoy all the VOCALOIDS, but my favourite female one is Meiko or Aoki Lapis, and my favourite male one is either Kaito. Gakupo or Big Al. :smile:
I also love making stories! :smile: I like pretty much all pairings, and wish I could draw. XD;

It's very nice to meet you! I'm pretty shy too, when it comes to talking to others. I think I've seen you in the CBox a few times. Hi! :smile:

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
; u; Nice to meet you.
Fuuko link said:
Hi, it's nice to meet you! ^^ I'm Fuuko (or Fukokun, whichever you prefer), and my UTAUloid is Fuuko Zonbi. I enjoy all the VOCALOIDS, but my favourite female one is Meiko or Aoki Lapis, and my favourite male one is either Kaito. Gakupo or Big Al. :smile:
I also love making stories! :smile: I like pretty much all pairings, and wish I could draw. XD;

It's very nice to meet you! I'm pretty shy too, when it comes to talking to others. I think I've seen you in the CBox a few times. Hi! :smile:

theet1995

Momo's Minion
Hello! :D u can call me hideki im 16 and kind of a noob on this site but im starting to get used to things i also draw im an otaku and i love just about all the vocaloids i have an utau his name is hideki he has a completed cv voice bankand some art i though i havent released anything online yet im also currently working on his vcv bank and mannn is that taking a long time im just glad i got the basics of vcv otoing but yea i hope i can get to know you and all of the other people on here better because were all into the same stuff ^_^( not alot of people at my school even know what utau is)  but yea like i said before nice to meet you ^_^

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
xD Nice to meet you.
Alot of people at my school don't know what utau is either. And if they do, it's like, very little interest. ; u;
Hideki link said:
Hello! :D u can call me hideki im 16 and kind of a noob on this site but im starting to get used to things i also draw im an otaku and i love just about all the vocaloids i have an utau his name is hideki he has a completed cv voice bankand some art i though i havent released anything online yet im also currently working on his vcv bank and mannn is that taking a long time im just glad i got the basics of vcv otoing but yea i hope i can get to know you and all of the other people on here better because were all into the same stuff ^_^( not alot of people at my school even know what utau is)  but yea like i said before nice to meet you ^_^

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hi people! I'm PKLpikachu, but you can just call me PK. My UTAUloids are Forrest Hetane, Vio Lin, and Semi Natsuba. Semi hasn't been officially released yet, though. My favorite Vocaloids are Gumi, Kaito, and Kiyoteru. I haven't listened to any Vocaloids released after VY2 except for IA, Aoki Lapis, and Oliver.
Other than Vocaloid and UTAU, I love Homestuck, Pokemon, Avalon Code, 999, and Animal Crossing.
I'm working on an UTAU RPG this summer, so if you want your UTAU to be a part of it, please pay a visit to this thread: http://utaforum.net/index.php?topic=1871.0

P

PurinPuff

Hello! You can call me Purin. I'm 17 years old, and live in Canada. I like video games, creative writing, drawing, and, of course, UTAU. I have 2 UTAU; Kazu and Nike, whom are currently in their act one state. I don't have a favourite VOCALOID, but I really like Gumi, Kiyoteru and Gakupo. Since my friends are all otakus, many of them are open minded to UTAU; I even got a few to try out the freeware! My GF also plays a big role in my UTAUs by helping me come up with ideas, doing artwork, and supporting me overall. Um... I don't know what else to say. I've seen you a bit on chat, so it's nice to meet you over the forums!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hey, welcome to UF. :wink: I'm always wondering how I can get more involved in the community, too. It seems like everyone goes their separate ways, posting covers and such. I wish there was more community interaction, but it's hard when there's so many of us. Anyway, I'm starting to ramble. Have fun on the forums, I guess I'll see you around.

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
; u; I see you around alot. I don't specifically remember where, but I know I see your icon alot xD

ah, you just reminded me I have to start homestuck this summer.
PKLpikachu link said:
Hi people! I'm PKLpikachu, but you can just call me PK. My UTAUloids are Forrest Hetane, Vio Lin, and Semi Natsuba. Semi hasn't been officially released yet, though. My favorite Vocaloids are Gumi, Kaito, and Kiyoteru. I haven't listened to any Vocaloids released after VY2 except for IA, Aoki Lapis, and Oliver.
Other than Vocaloid and UTAU, I love Homestuck, Pokemon, Avalon Code, 999, and Animal Crossing.
I'm working on an UTAU RPG this summer, so if you want your UTAU to be a part of it, please pay a visit to this thread: http://utaforum.net/index.php?topic=1871.0

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
; U; Purin~
Yeah, usually I forget I have the utaforums open because I'm doing other things xD I have to pat attention more. psst. by the way Kazu sounds adorbz. o Ho
PurinPuff link said:
Hello! You can call me Purin. I'm 17 years old, and live in Canada. I like video games, creative writing, drawing, and, of course, UTAU. I have 2 UTAU; Kazu and Nike, whom are currently in their act one state. I don't have a favourite VOCALOID, but I really like Gumi, Kiyoteru and Gakupo. Since my friends are all otakus, many of them are open minded to UTAU; I even got a few to try out the freeware! My GF also plays a big role in my UTAUs by helping me come up with ideas, doing artwork, and supporting me overall. Um... I don't know what else to say. I've seen you a bit on chat, so it's nice to meet you over the forums!

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hi! :smile: I'm StarlightsShadow, but you can call me Star. I'm 16 years old, and I live down in  southern USA.  I just love anime, drawing, music, and video games. >w< I actually have 3 Utauloids: Hiro Shishiza, Tora Bikkurine, Sheidii Yuureine. Only Hiro, however, has a completed VB. Tora is still in development, and Sheidii stills need a voice. My favorite Vocaloids... Hmm... I would have to say Nekomura Iroha, Aoki Lapis, Mew, Ryuuto (Gachapoid), Utatane Piko, and Tone Rion. Probably my least favorite, though I don't really hate any Vocaloids, would probably be Tonio. (If I had to list them.)
Other fandoms that I'm into are Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Hetalia, Homestuck, Kingdom Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Panty and Stocking, and Code Lyoko.

Also, I'm a bit awkward, and I say out of line things that I don't mean to say most of the time. I'm still hoping to get to know all of you on here~ Only if you can take constant subject change every 30 seconds. ;V; Anyway... Yeah that's all I got to say. ^-^;

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
Hiya ! I'm Fluffy (or Michis, Pipsqueakpie, Miss Grey)
I'm 14, soon to be 15 and I'm from the (ESC Winner xD) country Sweden :D
I usually spend my time writing fanfics (Mostly about UTAU), trying to improve my language knowledge and dancing. I'm not done with any of my UTAU's (Planning on 3) since, I'm really embarrassed to record when I'm not home alone =(. My favorite Vocaloids... I don't really have a favorite, I'm not a huge Vocaloid fan =/

I'm a Kpop and Visual Kei fan, And I love Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon, Naruto and tbh most animes xD
I LOVE talking and getting to know new people. I also play many video games and I have Steam, (where I spend my sad life 24/7 xD)

Very nice to meet you :D

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
; U; Random subject change ftw!
Hetalia is boss. I love Spain. Spain is amazing.
CODE LYOKO IS MY CHILDHOOD. AAAH. *dies of happiness* I'm actually trying to rewatch the series again because there's a season 5 coming out this summer.
StarlightsShadow link said:
Hi! :smile: I'm StarlightsShadow, but you can call me Star. I'm 16 years old, and I live down in  southern USA.  I just love anime, drawing, music, and video games. >w< I actually have 3 Utauloids: Hiro Shishiza, Tora Bikkurine, Sheidii Yuureine. Only Hiro, however, has a completed VB. Tora is still in development, and Sheidii stills need a voice. My favorite Vocaloids... Hmm... I would have to say Nekomura Iroha, Aoki Lapis, Mew, Ryuuto (Gachapoid), Utatane Piko, and Tone Rion. Probably my least favorite, though I don't really hate any Vocaloids, would probably be Tonio. (If I had to list them.)
Other fandoms that I'm into are Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Hetalia, Homestuck, Kingdom Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Panty and Stocking, and Code Lyoko.

Also, I'm a bit awkward, and I say out of line things that I don't mean to say most of the time. I'm still hoping to get to know all of you on here~ Only if you can take constant subject change every 30 seconds. ;V; Anyway... Yeah that's all I got to say. ^-^;

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
I hate recording when people are around. They always make fun of me xD
FMA is my favorite manga/anime series ever. Unf. I know everything there probably is to know about FMA. *pathetic* Hiromu Arakawa is my manga idol :I 96Neko and Hiromu, those two I wanna meet sometime in my sad sad life xD.
; U; I hope we can talk more~
Fluffy link said:
I usually spend my time writing fanfics (Mostly about UTAU), trying to improve my language knowledge and dancing. I'm not done with any of my UTAU's (Planning on 3) since, I'm really embarrassed to record when I'm not home alone =(. My favorite Vocaloids... I don't really have a favorite, I'm not a huge Vocaloid fan =/

I'm a Kpop and Visual Kei fan, And I love Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon, Naruto and tbh most animes xD
I LOVE talking and getting to know new people. I also play many video games and I have Steam, (where I spend my sad life 24/7 xD)

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
KuroKitsuSan link said:
FMA is my favorite manga/anime series ever. Unf. I know everything there probably is to know about FMA. *pathetic* Hiromu Arakawa is my manga idol :I 96Neko and Hiromu, those two I wanna meet sometime in my sad sad life xD.
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=2316.msg17829#msg17829 date=1340117852]

[/quote]

FMA is one of my FAVOURITE anime ever!! :D I love Hiromu-sensei, she's really great! I'm glad to find another big fan of it!

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
YES. Aah. FMA fans ; U; I feel at home.
Fuuko link said:
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=2316.msg17849#msg17849 date=1340140928]

[/quote]

FMA is one of my FAVOURITE anime ever!! :D I love Hiromu-sensei, she's really great! I'm glad to find another big fan of it!
[/quote]

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
KuroKitsuSan link said:
YES. Aah. FMA fans ; U; I feel at home.
[quote author=Fuuko link=topic=2316.msg17865#msg17865 date=1340151893]
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=2316.msg17849#msg17849 date=1340140928]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah I agree :D There's no such great anime as FMA, The characters, Humor and plot is unbeatable imo :D

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
KuroKitsuSan link said:
CODE LYOKO IS MY CHILDHOOD. AAAH. *dies of happiness* I'm actually trying to rewatch the series again because there's a season 5 coming out this summer.
[quote author=StarlightsShadow link=topic=2316.msg17823#msg17823 date=1340115937]

[/quote]

Yay, another Lyoko and Hetalia fan! ;u;
Lol, my favorite Hetalia character is actually North Italy. >w< I do agree that Spain is boss though!

I already finished re-watching the series, and yes I'm also eager about season 5. They announced its gonna be live-action too, which I'm very curious about how that will turn out.
^-^ I hope it won't look bad hopefully.

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
North Italy is too cute for me to handle ; U; I love him so much too.
Spain, N. Italy, S. Italy, and Germany. I love them ; U; Spain the most though. I love his personality.

I've heard about Code Lyoko being Live-action, but I didn't read much on it. xD I wanna know how they're gonna do Odd's hair mainly.
I'm glad they're leaving the CG parts CG. ; u; I can't wait for it to come out.
StarlightsShadow link said:
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=2316.msg17848#msg17848 date=1340140756]
[quote author=StarlightsShadow link=topic=2316.msg17823#msg17823 date=1340115937]

[/quote]

Yay, another Lyoko and Hetalia fan! ;u;
Lol, my favorite Hetalia character is actually North Italy. >w< I do agree that Spain is boss though!

I already finished re-watching the series, and yes I'm also eager about season 5. They announced its gonna be live-action too, which I'm very curious about how that will turn out.
^-^ I hope it won't look bad hopefully.
[/quote]

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I BELIEVE CODE LYOKO WAS MENTIONED. <-- Gratuitous caps lock. That show was the best. ever.