Getting to know the community?

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
KuroKitsuSan link said:
North Italy is too cute for me to handle ; U; I love him so much too.
Spain, N. Italy, S. Italy, and Germany. I love them ; U; Spain the most though. I love his personality.

I've heard about Code Lyoko being Live-action, but I didn't read much on it. xD I wanna know how they're gonna do Odd's hair mainly.
I'm glad they're leaving the CG parts CG. ; u; I can't wait for it to come out.
[quote author=StarlightsShadow link=topic=2316.msg17889#msg17889 date=1340204183]
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=2316.msg17848#msg17848 date=1340140756]
; U; Random subject change ftw!
Hetalia is boss. I love Spain. Spain is amazing.
CODE LYOKO IS MY CHILDHOOD. AAAH. *dies of happiness* I'm actually trying to rewatch the series again because there's a season 5 coming out this summer.
[quote author=StarlightsShadow link=topic=2316.msg17823#msg17823 date=1340115937]
Hi! :smile: I'm StarlightsShadow, but you can call me Star. I'm 16 years old, and I live down in  southern USA.  I just love anime, drawing, music, and video games. >w< I actually have 3 Utauloids: Hiro Shishiza, Tora Bikkurine, Sheidii Yuureine. Only Hiro, however, has a completed VB. Tora is still in development, and Sheidii stills need a voice. My favorite Vocaloids... Hmm... I would have to say Nekomura Iroha, Aoki Lapis, Mew, Ryuuto (Gachapoid), Utatane Piko, and Tone Rion. Probably my least favorite, though I don't really hate any Vocaloids, would probably be Tonio. (If I had to list them.)
Other fandoms that I'm into are Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Hetalia, Homestuck, Kingdom Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Panty and Stocking, and Code Lyoko.

Also, I'm a bit awkward, and I say out of line things that I don't mean to say most of the time. I'm still hoping to get to know all of you on here~ Only if you can take constant subject change every 30 seconds. ;V; Anyway... Yeah that's all I got to say. ^-^;
[/quote]

Yay, another Lyoko and Hetalia fan! ;u;
Lol, my favorite Hetalia character is actually North Italy. >w< I do agree that Spain is boss though!

I already finished re-watching the series, and yes I'm also eager about season 5. They announced its gonna be live-action too, which I'm very curious about how that will turn out.
^-^ I hope it won't look bad hopefully.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Lol, I was thinking the same thing about Odd's hair! XD I'm really wanting to see what there gonna do about that. I did get to see the preview picture of what they will look like in CGI while their in Lyoko, and it seems that Odd is gonna look the same. (I love Odd! I can't wait to see what he will look like in live-action! >w<)
Ant link said:
I BELIEVE CODE LYOKO WAS MENTIONED. <-- Gratuitous caps lock. That show was the best. ever.

Yes it was, and I agree it is the best show ever! :D

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
Yes. Yes it was, and is. :I Nothing beats it. Aaah, nostalgia ; U;
Ant link said:
I BELIEVE CODE LYOKO WAS MENTIONED. <-- Gratuitous caps lock. That show was the best. ever.

Rotami

Momo's Minion
Hey hey hey. Here's me responding to an old topic on the forum cause I'm a loner and want to meet people. 8D

Yes yes hum. I'm Rotami,real name is Lora,and I'm 15. u v u Call me anything you'd like tho,I don't mind nicknames or such things. 8D
I come from Croatia,which is in Europe. (Saying just in case,a lot of people never heard about it. ; v ; )
Uhm I have 2 utaus,both unreleased yet though. ;u;" //lazy to do so
My favourite Vocaloids are Rin,VY2 and Lily~.
I enjoy drawing,working on small animations,reading manga,watching anime. Anything your everyday "otaku" would do.
I also like yaoi/yuri,whatever you choose to call it,and completely agree with your view on love. u v u <3

But,its nice meeting you Kuro~ ouo

Shine

Teto's Territory
Rotami link said:
Hey hey hey. Here's me responding to an old topic on the forum cause I'm a loner and want to meet people. 8D

Yes yes hum. I'm Rotami,real name is Lora,and I'm 15. u v u Call me anything you'd like tho,I don't mind nicknames or such things. 8D
I come from Croatia,which is in Europe. (Saying just in case,a lot of people never heard about it. ; v ; )
Uhm I have 2 utaus,both unreleased yet though. ;u;\" //lazy to do so
My favourite Vocaloids are Rin,VY2 and Lily~.
I enjoy drawing,working on small animations,reading manga,watching anime. Anything your everyday \"otaku\" would do.
I also like yaoi/yuri,whatever you choose to call it,and completely agree with your view on love. u v u <3

But,its nice meeting you Kuro~ ouo

Nice to meet you Rotami o3o
Croatia? I know that country, I'm European too :3 I live in Portugal. ^^
RIN! YAY! My favorites are Rin, Len, GUMI and IA. But I really find VY2 interesting and I love Lily's V3 library.
I'm a otaku too (probably all the fandom is xD), I love drawing too :3
Well, for me, yaoi and yuri is ok too, after all, is looooove, and I support all the types of love in real life and in anime and mangas. xD

Rotami

Momo's Minion
Shine link said:
RIN! YAY! My favorites are Rin, Len, GUMI and IA. But I really find VY2 interesting and I love Lily's V3 library.
Well, for me, yaoi and yuri is ok too, after all, is looooove, and I support all the types of love in real life and in anime and mangas. xD

Ah,nice meeting you too,Shine. c:

Oh,I like IA as well,but she seems awfully hard to tune. ;_;
And Lily's V3 library is just. . . //sobs
I wish I didn't buy her V2 one just before her V3 came out. :'I

And yes uvu)b

Shine

Teto's Territory
Rotami link said:
[quote author=Shine link=topic=2316.msg21902#msg21902 date=1344451171]

I don't have any Vocaloid OTL But If I bought one, it would be GUMI V3, I specially like her Adult and Whisper library.
Do you have a UTAU? :3 Is it CV? VCV?

Ah,nice meeting you too,Shine. c:

Oh,I like IA as well,but she seems awfully hard to tune. ;_;
And Lily's V3 library is just. . . //sobs
I wish I didn't buy her V2 one just before her V3 came out. :'I

And yes uvu)b
[/quote]

Rotami

Momo's Minion
Shine link said:
I don't have any Vocaloid OTL But If I bought one, it would be GUMI V3, I specially like her Adult and Whisper library.

Ah,I have a couple of Vocaloids in fact. ouo But I won't be uploading anything with them until I get better at tuning. ._.

Also,yes I do have an utau~ CV,although,I might release CV+VCV as her first release.

Shine

Teto's Territory
Rotami link said:
[quote author=Shine link=topic=2316.msg21973#msg21973 date=1344496371]

Ah,I have a couple of Vocaloids in fact. ouo But I won't be uploading anything with them until I get better at tuning. ._.

Also,yes I do have an utau~ CV,although,I might release CV+VCV as her first release.
[/quote]

OMG, I just heard your UTAU in your channel and it sounds BEAUTIFUL. I'll totally use her when she is released. o.o I love soft voices *3*

WhoahASnowglobe

Momo's Minion
Hello! :O how's it goin? xP So it seems you already know some of the community haha but I'm WhoahASnowglobe, and I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm from the US, and I speak Spanish and English, and yeah XD

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
XD Hey there. I've gotten a little less shy now that I've met more people on here /o/ I'm Kuro, nice to meet you~ o v o
WhoahASnowglobe link said:
Hello! :O how's it goin? xP So it seems you already know some of the community haha but I'm WhoahASnowglobe, and I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm from the US, and I speak Spanish and English, and yeah XD

WhoahASnowglobe

Momo's Minion
KuroKitsuSan link said:
XD Hey there. I've gotten a little less shy now that I've met more people on here /o/ I'm Kuro, nice to meet you~ o v o[quote author=WhoahASnowglobe link=topic=2316.msg22933#msg22933 date=1345403732]
[/quote] Haha nice to meet you too xD How's it goin? :U Anything exciting happen to you recently? :O

elpaca

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm Paca, and it's nice to meet you (and any others reading this post)!

My utau is KAKERU, and my favorite Vocaloids happen to be Oliver, Big Al, and VY2. I happen to draw as well, but I don't update my deviantART that much. I write stories as well, and I'm a hobbyist animator. If you need any help, I can give you any tips that you may need!

I'm pretty shy as well. It took me a while to get to know some of the members on the fandom in the day or two that I've been here, but I've happened to make a friend or two in the process. Don't be scared, because a lot of us are great people! :D They'll gladly talk to you, because I'm pretty sure there's at least something in common with all of us here. :wink: Either way, I'd love to be your friend!

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
> v < nice to meet you~
I want to animate, but I never know how to time anything right ( like lip syncing or sound to movements, etc) or make it a smooth process. ; v ;
elpaca link said:
Hi! I'm Paca, and it's nice to meet you (and any others reading this post)!

My utau is KAKERU, and my favorite Vocaloids happen to be Oliver, Big Al, and VY2. I happen to draw as well, but I don't update my deviantART that much. I write stories as well, and I'm a hobbyist animator. If you need any help, I can give you any tips that you may need!

I'm pretty shy as well. It took me a while to get to know some of the members on the fandom in the day or two that I've been here, but I've happened to make a friend or two in the process. Don't be scared, because a lot of us are great people! :D They'll gladly talk to you, because I'm pretty sure there's at least something in common with all of us here. :wink: Either way, I'd love to be your friend!

RINGO

Teto's Territory
Well hello there. Here's a random advice:
Never record a voicebank with parrots around. I did.
And now some of my sounds go: tweet! tweet!! tweeeeeet~! T3T
I don't want to re-record it ...! damn.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello!

I am smeen. Nice to meet all of you that I didn't meet yet.

My (main) UTAU is Hakune Yuugi. I like loads of UTAU tho, and if you want to spam yours please go ahead, there's always more room in my voicebank-folder. I also like to help out people who have issues with UTAU, especially the voicebank-making part. And I'm moderator on UTAUOnline.

I write stuff too. Stories, poems, songs... My first original is in-progress as we speak. That sounds very cool but it's almost 3 years after I joined the UTAU-community so it's not /that/ cool.

I'm quite talkative actually. If you need someone to talk to I'm your qurl. Even if you just need to rant to someone.