Hawk and Nightingales - OOC Thread

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I decided to try drawing a few characters... nothing special, they're just sketches. *twiddles thumbs* I want to draw all the characters at one point. It's nice not to be pressured to finish pictures. >>

Also my scanner is not as big as my sketchbook so there are some bits cropped off x_x

Here's Crevan, because she has such a cool look :D (and I love not having to draw faces)
crevanskeetch.jpg

Lotte, because I have a thing for ladies in armor
lottesketch.jpg

And Mayo because she is cute and her design looks so cheerful :D
mayosketch.jpg

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Oh my gosh! Meta, you and your style are both very awesome~ This makes me so happy.
Um, mind if I color it and use it in a video sometime?

EDIT: posted in the IC thread. Love Hina situation, indeed...Kei is enjoying this, isn't he? Though Mayo is a mood killer.

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Zelfie Windwalker link said:
Oh my gosh! Meta, you and your style are both very awesome~ This makes me so happy.
Um, mind if I color it and use it in a video sometime?

EDIT: posted in the IC thread. Love Hina situation, indeed...Kei is enjoying this, isn't he? Though Mayo is a mood killer.

Sure, you can do what you like with it! Glad you like it.

I'm going to have to make a post in the IC thread later today, running late for class. @_@

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Mio and Meta are such great sketchers~ >w< Now I want to draw something... but if I did it'd be in sharpie or something like that xD

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
By the end of this RP, I'm sure I'll have made a delightfully awkward picture of Kei surrounded by women. Mmmyes.

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
I was wondering if that fedora of his was foreshadowing --/shotveryhard.

And I must say, this is where the awkward portion of the posting scheduled comes in. Every weekend I leave town to go to my grandmother's house and she doesn't have a computer, much less internet. So until Monday, you guys will have to post without me. Ben will still be downstairs, so interactions with him will have to be limited unless you don't mind waiting until Monday. And just pretend that Crevan's busy messing with a ball of lint or something. :sing:

Bye, guys! ouo/

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
We'll keep the forum warm for ya. ouo

Also...I just want to say that if there are times when random words are mixed up in my posts, it's because the Swype on my phone is a dick when I'm using it to post during school. =v=;; Almost like it's saying, "You want to type quickly? I don't think so. The teacher's three feet away--good luck with that."

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok, last two sketches. And I think that's all of them... except for Fluffy's... but she hasn't even posted yet I don't think, so I don't know if she's still around?

Sakura, another cute UTAU *_*

sakura_small.jpg

And La'Quila, poor shy little thing
laquila_small.jpg

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I'm waiting for something important to say. DX

...also, my stomach has been in agonizing pain and mom is all, "If you're too sick for school, you're too sick for the internet! Blah blah blah!"

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would do something interesting but I'm the maker and do not want to overstep my bounds ;A;

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Let's see if I can't get on today and add in a little plot development. Darn research projects keep eating up my time like Crevan eats... Well... Everything.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
I think this time of year is just busy to begin with, if the school year is ending soon for most of us.
If we can keep it alive until summer, mayber it'll be better?

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I'm usually only able to find myself able to post after eleven... by the time the busy-ness of the REST of the day is quite overbearing. D'x But yeah, It's great for school to be ending... I'll make things easier ;w;