Hello I'm new here!

megalegozero

Teto's Territory
Hello ovo/
I've decided to finally use this website, though I don't really know what I'm doing =u=
Please feel free to just call me Mega.

I voiced a few UTAUs, and I'm soon going to give some upgraded voicebanks. I'm a pretty lazy person, so it's going to take a while.

The UTAUs that I have officially released are Ju Heishi, Aria Kelli, and RingsGuy.
I've worked on other voicebanks that aren't finished such as DRAGONloid, CHIP(loid), idk, Devil Pete, CANDY JANE, ALPHA ERROR, (the list goes on o3o). I plan to make updated voicebanks for some of my non-finished UTAUs.

Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say. My UTAUs are all CV at the moment and I really only plan to give Ju a VCV since I don't have the time nor the experience to made VCV UTAUs.

UtaUtaUtau

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Well, Welcome to UtaForum!

I'm am a new-ish member here :sing: And also a bit new to UTAU :bigtears:

kthxsayonara

All Might is my Husband
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Bonjour, mon petit chou à la crème!

Welcome to Utaforum, feel free to drop into the chatbox as that's where a lot of us hang out!!

I hope you'll enjoy your time spent here! <3

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF.

Might I suggest that you update your bank with CVVC instead? CVVC can be just as smooth as VCV, is less time consuming to record and configure, and isn't complex to learn if those factors are your main concern.

megalegozero

Teto's Territory
Welcome to UF.

Might I suggest that you update your bank with CVVC instead? CVVC can be just as smooth as VCV, is less time consuming to record and configure, and isn't complex to learn if those factors are your main concern.
Thanks!
I might consider making a CVVC voicebank. I'm just not too sure yet =u="