Help Finding A Specific UTAUloid

Atlas/Puccaluvs

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm looking for a specific VB that I used to have. I stopped using UTAU for a while and got a new PC and didn't think to transfer or backup the VBs I had. I cannot remember who made it or what the character's name is, nor can I find it on any database, at least with the terms that I used.

The character has white and or platinum blonde hair with the overall aesthetic being gothic with christian imagery (crosses, angelic vibes, etc.) The creator had multiple UTAUs with that theme, but the specific UTAU I had was a young boy (probably 10-14) wearing what I can only describe as "gothic church clothes", a long sleeve , black shirt with white cuffs, and a really long white shirt collar. The shirt might've been short sleeve but I'm more confident that it was long sleeved. He was also wearing shorts and either knee high socks or thigh highs. He also had a cross necklace. I remember his voice being soft and quiet, and I'm pretty sure it was CVVC.

The VBs were downloaded via direct download from the creators website and didn't use an external file hosting site. It was overall very professional and high quality, both the website, artwork, and VBs. I'm pretty sure the website had a black, red, and gray theme (makes sense because of the gothic aesthetic.) There was another UTAU I downloaded from there and she had a very strong and loud voice. I think her whole character was supposed to be "devious". I'm pretty sure she had white hair and the might've been in pigtails, but I cannot say for sure. Maybe searching for her with help me find the other one haha.

The search function on UTAUwiki is down at the moment and I didn't get anything searching through the fandom wiki. It's hard for me to try and search the JP side of the web since I don't have a good grasp on the language. I will keep looking through the forum's list to see if I can find them though I hope someone here can help me!

Also I'll attach a drawing I made of what I remember the character looking like which may help.

Thank you for your time!

(EDIT: I meant CVVC not VCCV.)

Attachments

• unknownutau.png
    unknownutau.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
That sounds like an UTAU from the Kuzutokaze group.

Specifically, it sounds as though it could have been Kazehiki. ...There are also a decent amount of VBs that suit this description though, and the banks are currently hosted on bowlroll so if this isn't right at least we'd be whittling it down?

Atlas/Puccaluvs

Momo's Minion
That sounds like an UTAU from the Kuzutokaze group.

Specifically, it sounds as though it could have been Kazehiki. ...There are also a decent amount of VBs that suit this description though, and the banks are currently hosted on bowlroll so if this isn't right at least we'd be whittling it down?
That's the one! It seems like they stopped his distribution which is unfortunate, but thank you nonetheless!!

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
That's the one! It seems like they stopped his distribution which is unfortunate, but thank you nonetheless!!
Just the specific VB that you used to have? Because kazehiki has like a dozen VBs available otherwise

Atlas/Puccaluvs

Momo's Minion
Just the specific VB that you used to have? Because kazehiki has like a dozen VBs available otherwise
The website says in the change log that as of April 25th, 2022, distribution has been halted. (keep in mind I used google translate) I checked and all of the VBs are locked behind passwords. I don't see any hints or anything indicating where you can find the password. Based off the rest of the change log it seems they stop distribution from time to time. It might be to update the banks but I don't see any explanation so I guess I'll just have to wait and see if they put 'em back up.

• Wow
Reactions: Halo