HELP! I need a voicer for male Utau

Craig

Momo's Minion
Ok so I am making a male utau known as Zero ( Yasushi )

I need a voicer for him ( duh XD ) This voicer must provide me..

1. a sexy and smooth voice bank:love:

2. otoed very good!:sing:

3. willing to do updates when necessary:wink:

:creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Have you exhausted all possibilities of voicing it yourself?

(I'm not offering to voice myself, sorry.)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Have you experimented with voice acting, g flagging, and/or pitching the samples?

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Wait... the voicer has to provide the voice, and an oto? Then what will you be doing :? And you haven't specified CV/VCV whatever or the language he has to record in..

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is a very unlikely thing anyone would do for free... Sorry but maybe try asking on DeviantART... Male voicers are hard to come by...
And btw... I'm a girl as well and my Male UTAU(s) always sound sexy.
It's just a matter of experimenting

OcarinaLink24

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok so I am making a male utau known as Zero ( Yasushi )

I need a voicer for him ( duh XD ) This voicer must provide me..

1. a sexy and smooth voice bank:love:

2. otoed very good!:sing:

3. willing to do updates when necessary:wink:

:creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy:
If it's a CV voicebank I can give you a hand with the OTO, but as far as getting the voicebank and having someone on-call for updates it's highly unlikely that you'll get someone for free unfortunately. In this case it's best if you grab a friend and have them come over to record...Or you could just say 'Hey wanna hang out?' and when they get there say 'Hey, you should try this!'
If you don't have any male friends then try to get a girl who you think could do a good imitation of a male voice. And just remember flags and effects in audacity can go a long way with making a female voice sound male...Other than that, it's like Stars said. dA is your best bet. The place to look for a HUB of that sort of stuff is utau-shop on deviantArt, but you will need to pay unless you get seeeeriously lucky. Again, if it's a CV bank I don't mind doing it for you, but other than that if you really can't do it yourself then grab a friend. Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes tops if you properly research how the making of a voicebank works. Just look at your friend hand them the microphone and tell them to 'say aaa' XD

Craig

Momo's Minion
So my voice provider for my Utauloid Meiko Katsuma can not voice her anymore and I was wondering
if anyone of you would like to voice her >.< I if you do I will make 6+ pieces of art of your choice

Meiko is coming out with her act two pack so she has a few appends such as
Straight, light, dark and power

when you make the voice bank you DO NOT have to oto it I will do the otoing :D

Here are a few facts about Meiko is a yandere and is always watching her boyfriend Hanei JJ she loves baking cakes and video games two