Help Me Form My UTAU School!

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
(Skip to the third paragraph if you don't care how I thought of or mean it)

I am making a UTAU school! ...Sort of?
See, I already told of my original project with using UTAU voices in my motion manga (yes, I know that sounds weird and I know what anime is) and I think of UTAU and characters like real people. From what I hear most feel the same (like they're children), so I wanted to be more involved with UTAU as characters, not just their voices and thought 'Why not a school?'.

Since we would both be learning and I like drawing other people's awesome characters I thought it would be more fun and interesting to act like a teacher to them on my channel. (SOHBlue on YouTube) It's also a sort of thank you since they're helping to bring my own characters to life and more people are bound to remember them and know their voice. In short, we both get noticed.

But JEEZ if there wasn't so much to plan out! I'm also not really a teacher...I think they'll be more responsible than I am. I asked already if they go to the bathroom and need a nurse and was told to do everything like I would for a normal school. Okay, so then I need a nurse, assistant principal to keep me on track and building plans and a school emblem and JEEZ. See?

Now, I'm not asking you to do all the work, but what ideas do you have? What the emblem art could contain, who's assertive enough to boss people around (if you think your own character can, that's great), someone already voted Momo to be the nurse, among other things. But you get it, no? I'll consider all suggestions, I love this site and UTAU and I can't wait to get to work!

Before suggesting, remember to have fun with it, as I want to have an exciting year with them too. And who knows? Maybe I'll get requests to take in more 'students' as I make more characters and need more voices and have many years to look back on like a real teacher!

Thanks again!

(P.S I have 15 UTAU I've already got full permission for. Here's the list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e5IkqA_QLHsaiv2VlmZ8CpYeZ8PecPlbPoNpuQWRxxA/edit )
Update: I now have about 20 UTAU "students" with full permissions, I don't wish to accept anymore at this time though. But if you have an idea for the school, still let me know, thank you.

Last edited:

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Thought you were going to use mougeki mero too OwO

Can she be applied? Ypu have permission to use te VB if you want.. 9

Reactions: SOHBlue

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Sure! I'm sorry, I don't recall reading your permission..I'll include her if you want. ^.^
Oh sure!! thank you!
[doublepost=1461274925][/doublepost]thanks for adding her to the list. I can try contacting and asking permission for some japanese UTAU owners if you want more

Last edited:

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm maybe you can have weekly events? Or monthly depends and idk If you could but maybe fieldtrips? And maybe tests but involving vocals

Last edited:

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm maybe you can have weekly events? Or monthly depends and idk If you could but maybe fieldtrips? And and maybe tests but involving vocals
I was thinking that! First test being who can say 'bones' instead of 'balls'. Any that can will be top students. Mwahahaha >XD

Reactions: CRTブラック

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
:0 So, Is this like an RP group then?
Not quite, I'd just be treating the characters like students and drawing them acting and speaking like their profiles say. And also giving them their favorite food at lunch, etc. Really, it's just me pretending like a dork. XD

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Not quite, I'd just be treating the characters like students and drawing them acting and speaking like their profiles say. And also giving them their favorite food at lunch, etc. Really, it's just me pretending like a dork. XD

Oh! Well I'd like to offer my UTAU but they haven't been officially released yet. He has a voice, design, and a bio though. Is that alright?

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Oh! Well I'd like to offer my UTAU but they haven't been officially released yet. He has a voice, design, and a bio though. Is that alright?
Of course! Honestly I'll accept any and all, I can't say no. XD It's no problem for me if it's not a problem for you. ^.^
[doublepost=1461346027][/doublepost]Also and M'kay, I didn't think so many would also want their UTAU 'enrolled' so if you do want yours enrolled, please PM me your UTAU's info. Be it a wiki or showcase, so long as I have their download, a picture, their personality and favorite food for lunch. Also, lemme know how you think they'll do or interact with other UTAU if you want to. I'd love to know! (Also, do you want them to wear a uniform? You can link me a pic of whatever you choose) I'll try to have something done by the 1st. Thanks guys! ...(And also feel free to elect a nurse and assistant principal and help with my other questions above. I still need ideas! Thanks~)

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Of course! Honestly I'll accept any and all, I can't say no. XD It's no problem for me if it's not a problem for you. ^.^
[doublepost=1461346027][/doublepost]Also and M'kay, I didn't think so many would also want their UTAU 'enrolled' so if you do want yours enrolled, please PM me your UTAU's info. Be it a wiki or showcase, so long as I have their download, a picture, their personality and favorite food for lunch. Also, lemme know how you think they'll do or interact with other UTAU if you want to. I'd love to know! (Also, do you want them to wear a uniform? You can link me a pic of whatever you choose) I'll try to have something done by the 1st. Thanks guys! ...(And also feel free to elect a nurse and assistant principal and help with my other questions above. I still need ideas! Thanks~)

Ok!

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
So it's like a showcase? I'm a bit confused. I really wanna learn more about this project!

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
So it's like a showcase? I'm a bit confused. I really wanna learn more about this project!
It's just something I decided to do on the side when I'm not using them for singing since the thing I'm using all of their voices for isn't until next year. It's a sort of skit I'll do on YouTube.