How often is it okay to release a new voicebank?

galaxy butterfly555

Teto's Territory
A little context, I just released my UTAU's ACT 2 CV voicebank last month, but I just finished recording and otoing her VCV voicebank. Now I have only made two covers with her ACT 2, is it too soon to release her VCV voicebank or make demos covers? Or am I just thinking way too much about this and making a big deal out of nothing? This probably sounds really stupid and I doubt anyone really cares, but it's just been on my mind for awhile now lol Thank you in advance! :smile:

Cosmickinsey

Teto's Territory
I honestly think that when ever you feel ready to release a new VB is the right time :smile: In the mean time, you could always do demos to get feedback on the new VCV bank if you don't feel ready to officially release the VB

For my original VB Ashlen, I only release acts 1 and 4 as 2 and 3 barely showed any improvement.

galaxy butterfly555

Teto's Territory
I honestly think that when ever you feel ready to release a new VB is the right time :smile: In the mean time, you could always do demos to get feedback on the new VCV bank if you don't feel ready to officially release the VB

For my original VB Ashlen, I only release acts 1 and 4 as 2 and 3 barely showed any improvement.
Good idea, I still need to fix up the oto too! Thank you, I'll start working on her VCV demos! :smile: