How to convert PC UTAU to Mac format

Kilios Furude

Teto's Territory
So a friend of mine wants to use the UTAU Rioki Skyzure. He's for PC and she had a MAC book. How do I convert Rioki for MAC?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Voicebanks made for Windows will work on Mac without needing any extra adjustments. Just put ".utau" at the end of the folder name and double click on it to open in UTAU-Synth.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Editing the OTO is only necessary when going from Mac to Windows.

Another thing Mac users should note when downloading voicebanks for Windows is to ensure that text encoding doesn't get corrupted. Use Unarchiver to open ZIP files and other compressed file formats instead of the default utility. https://theunarchiver.com/

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
probs get the voicers permission to see if you can release it cus i am a mac user and i would love to be able to use him even tho im sturggling to leran the software right now -dion yuki

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
probs get the voicers permission to see if you can release it cus i am a mac user and i would love to be able to use him even tho im sturggling to leran the software right now -dion yuki
Like I said earlier, you don't need to do anything special to use a Windows-made UTAU on Mac in UTAU-Synth. Just unzip it properly and change the name of the folder. In fact, if you use Windows UTAU on Mac via Wine, you only need to unzip it properly to use a voicebank.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Like I said earlier, you don't need to do anything special to use a Windows-made UTAU on Mac in UTAU-Synth. Just unzip it properly and change the name of the folder. In fact, if you use Windows UTAU on Mac via Wine, you only need to unzip it properly to use a voicebank.
oh im sorry im new to this! DESPITE BEING APART OF THE FORUM FOR CENTURIES lmao xD but um yeah i thinkk that would cool your utau is a cutie is that him in your profile pic! ^.^ anyways um thanks im so bad at this! ://.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
It's Kiyoteru. I'm Kiyoteru.
i know this is off topic but can our UTAU becoem friends im v sorry english is my second language and latley at home ive been speaking hebrew and korean! even tho i am so not korean! xD its a candajin situation that joke is funny in korea but idk about on an english utau forum!

Aeroza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i know this is off topic but can our UTAU becoem friends im v sorry english is my second language and latley at home ive been speaking hebrew and korean! even tho i am so not korean! xD its a candajin situation that joke is funny in korea but idk about on an english utau forum!

Fyi, Kiyoteru is not an Utau, he's a vocaloid :wink:

Reactions: Kiyoteru