Closed I need someone to draw my utau better TwT

Berrweary

Momo's Minion
661db92bc8897782b393029d_background.png
This is what he looks like rn (i suck at drawing) if someone could help i'd be very greatful

J4ck_Blu3

Momo's Minion
I'd be willing to help out! Do you care about the art style, or would anything work? If there's any specific pose you'd want as well, just feel free to dm it to me on here (I could give you my discord in dm's as well if that would be better)!

Berrweary

Momo's Minion
hello ! Do you want a specific pose or smth like that ?
i was thinking something cheerful or chill but you can use any pose you want, would be fun if he had a pose similar to Ruko

heres the refrence

something like that :3

Thank you btw! :D
Post automatically merged:

I'd be willing to help out! Do you care about the art style, or would anything work? If there's any specific pose you'd want as well, just feel free to dm it to me on here (I could give you my discord in dm's as well if that would be better)!
i wanted an art style like Ruko, teto or any of the other clean looking utaus but rn any style is fine ig :D

Drop your discord so i can see your art style

Reactions: J4ck_Blu3

hottopic_wannabe

Momo's Minion
i was thinking something cheerful or chill but you can use any pose you want, would be fun if he had a pose similar to Ruko

heres the refrence

something like that :3

Thank you btw! :D

i wanted an art style like Ruko, teto or any of the other clean looking utaus but rn any style is fine ig :D

Drop your discord so i can see your art style
hey, I made this sketch, do you want me to change anything before I start doing the digital artwork?

20240426_193520.jpg

(it's not the anime style Ruko and the other vippavolids use, sorry, I tried to do that, but my anime drawing capabilities suck
cat202.gif
)

Berrweary

Momo's Minion
o
hey, I made this sketch, do you want me to change anything before I start doing the digital artwork?

20240426_193520.jpg

(it's not the anime style Ruko and the other vippavolids use, sorry, I tried to do that, but my anime drawing capabilities suck
cat202.gif
)
omg that looks lovely TYSMMMMM!!
i owe you one afterwards

hottopic_wannabe

Momo's Minion
ouuuu btw you can use any colours for the shirt!!

but it would be fun if it was like a soft dark colour but whatever you choose im not picky!
Okok!! Btw, I usually do a thick-ish black lineart with some thickness variation, do
you want it to look like that? Or do you want a specific line art style? If so, do you have references?

Reactions: Berrweary

hottopic_wannabe

Momo's Minion
Berrweary said:
do you mind if i change the shape of the head a bit?
ofc not, no ahead
cat16.gif

oh, also, can I upload the piece to my portfolio and upload the speedpaint to my bitview? And what's the character's name?
cat19.gif