IN SEARCHING OF UST!

s0tired

Momo's Minion
Hi guys!!! I'm in despair of searching ust but I love the song sooo I hope this will help!!
I search for ust of song "Nehanshika" by Nehanshika-P (also u can saw pv from Deino3330)!! I saw people using it but the video with a link is deleted BUT I VERY LIKE THIS SONG AND I WANT TO COVER IT!! I will be very happy if someone would help<3

Sorry for mistakes, english is not my native language:')

The song!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The UST is no longer available, and there doesn't appear to be an official instrumental available either.

If this specific song is very important to you, this is how you can make a cover.
  1. Transcribe the melody of the song as a MIDI file
  2. Import the MIDI file into UTAU, edit the lyrics, and make other adjustments. You can refer to the lyrics here. https://vocadb.net/S/55412/lyrics?lyricsId=50236
  3. Prepare an instrumental, either by using some tool to extract the music from the original song, or by recreating all of the instruments yourself.

s0tired

Momo's Minion
The UST is no longer available, and there doesn't appear to be an official instrumental available either.

If this specific song is very important to you, this is how you can make a cover.
  1. Transcribe the melody of the song as a MIDI file
  2. Import the MIDI file into UTAU, edit the lyrics, and make other adjustments. You can refer to the lyrics here. https://vocadb.net/S/55412/lyrics?lyricsId=50236
  3. Prepare an instrumental, either by using some tool to extract the music from the original song, or by recreating all of the instruments yourself.
i have instrumental so it's okay:wink: Thanks for help I'll try it

underscoredotpng

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If you're lazy (or don't have any programs to MIDI with), just use this method
Just be prepared for some note correction
Also, you don't have to change the tempo
(P.S, You need an acapella of the song) :wink: