Resource icon

Tutorial Install Windows UTAU on Mac

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
On subsequent tries, the installer window only had (R) and (M) options, and there were also less pages to click through.
This is the screenshot I was asking about.

In any case, the only mistake you made in trying to navigate to the folder was that you accidentally used both double and single quotes at the same time, when you could've written the same file path with only double quotes.
Code:
cd "~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files (x86)"

Reactions: Phonk

Phonk

Momo's Minion
I restarted my computer and Program Files (x86) showed up! I found UTAU inside and got it to open by clicking the .exe.
Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 11.00.03.png

Everything seems to work well, and the only issue I've still got is the one where hiragana lyric inputs turn into question marks, but that seems to be addressed in other threads, so I'll hop over there.
Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 11.10.03.png

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to help me and for being so timely as well! I'm really looking forward to using UTAU! Have a wonderful day!
[doublepost=1603640109][/doublepost]I tested out the double-quote-only code in my Terminal, but it still couldn't locate it, unfortunately.
Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 11.22.03.png

And here's what my installer looked like. It's different from the one that showed up in your tutorial, but it looks the same as the one that shows up in Yuunarii's tutorial () at 4:00. I'm just a bit confused as to why it changed from matching your installer.
Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 11.26.34.png

Reactions: Kiyoteru

gh0st

Momo's Minion
I tried doing this and when I opened up Wineskin and clicked the plus, nothing showed up despite the fact that I downloaded Utau and opened the zip file. Im running macOS Sierra