Iroiro plugin don't work

Chrisic

Momo's Minion
I downloaded iroiro in the link http://ux.getuploader.com/bizz_v/download/92/iroiro.zip I can't open the plugin
kedctj.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm not entirely certain what's going on, since the plugin installed and functioned fine on my end and I didn't run into trouble.

However, I suspect that perhaps the plugin might be unable to run because your UTAU folder is in program files? Try moving it somewhere else and checking again.

Pupperoni Pizza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
you can set your utau folder to be owned by "users". That'll let you run plugins in program files.

Also try running utau as an admin. Either method should work

Last edited:

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Also ya gotta replace the iroiro file in the folder with the one outside the folder if I remember correctly...

Chrisic

Momo's Minion
I move Utau to the desctop, I run it by administrator and testing with the 2 iroiro.exe but it still not working :bigtears:

Last edited:

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I think you need to uninstall you current version of utau. It looks corrupted, based off the giberish on one of the checkboxes.
Then make sure your locale is set to japanese. If its not, the files will be corrupted again.
Download and install the utau version 0.4.18e. I'm not sure if you had a different version before but this will rule out that being the issue for not having the other options displaying.
Then you can try and install the plugin.:smile:

Chrisic

Momo's Minion
I think you need to uninstall you current version of utau. It looks corrupted, based off the giberish on one of the checkboxes.
Then make sure your locale is set to japanese. If its not, the files will be corrupted again.
Download and install the utau version 0.4.18e. I'm not sure if you had a different version before but this will rule out that being the issue for not having the other options displaying.
Then you can try and install the plugin.:smile:
When I try to install Utau 0.4.18 this error appears
ie1ht0.png

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I've been googeling around a bit to see if other people have had the same window pop upp when attempting to install it. Unfortunatly I didnt find a transelation, nor anyone else having had this problem.
I tried to see if that window would pop upp to me when re-installing UTAU, but it didnt.
Hopefully someone who knows japanese sees this and can translate/briefly explain what it says. Or someone who knows what to do about it.

EDIT
Do you still have the zip file? right clikk it and go to properties. Then hit remove blocking (or something like that. its in the lover part of that window). I know that sometimes the block causes issues on programs and files.

Last edited:

Chrisic

Momo's Minion
I've been googeling around a bit to see if other people have had the same window pop upp when attempting to install it. Unfortunatly I didnt find a transelation, nor anyone else having had this problem.
I tried to see if that window would pop upp to me when re-installing UTAU, but it didnt.
Hopefully someone who knows japanese sees this and can translate/briefly explain what it says. Or someone who knows what to do about it.

EDIT
Do you still have the zip file? right clikk it and go to properties. Then hit remove blocking (or something like that. its in the lover part of that window). I know that sometimes the block causes issues on programs and files.
I click to unblock but I can't install Utau:bigtears:

Chrisic

Momo's Minion
I don't know if is important,but iroiro don't appear in utau, I try to open iroiro in the plugins folder clicking on iroiro.exe

Pupperoni Pizza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You need to run it in utau, rename the plugins folder (and/remove the s) and restart utau.

Your also look to be running 2.76/2.77....so you won't have that.

Chrisic

Momo's Minion
You need to run it in utau, rename the plugins folder (and/remove the s) and restart utau.

Your also look to be running 2.76/2.77....so you won't have that.
I tried to change the name to plugin, but it stell not working. And when I click in open Plug-In folder the folder doesn't open. (I have utau 2.77)