kimchi's #UTAU30Challenge

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Added Day 5's yesterday (forgot to bumps), Ryuko Blair, @Mougeki Mero's utau.
Added Day 6, Theo, @Kuro Cure's utau.

Also, my parents don't like the fact that this challenge has been taking up my time and will last for 30 days, so I will temporarily halt this challenge at Day 15. I'm sorry, everyone :sad:
I'm sorry to hear that your parents aren't very supportive with the drawing challenge but it's fine even if you do 15 days only, I do appreciate that you have taken a part with this.

I understand that real live (study, homework etc) comes first. After all, the challenge is voluntary: it's not a end of world even if cannot compete all 30 days.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I'm sorry to hear that your parents aren't very supportive with the drawing challenge but it's fine even if you do 15 days only, I do appreciate that you have taken a part with this.

I understand that real live (study, homework etc) comes first. After all, the challenge is voluntary: it's not a end of world even if cannot compete all 30 days.
Thank you so much ;v;/ I appreciate that you're completely fine with it since you're the one who made the challenge and all.

Added Day 7 who is @Mougeki Mero's utau again :wink:

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
OMG I AM SO GLAD! Thank you, kimchi! This drawing is so beaultiful!! Mougeki's face looks hot OuO Omg I love it, am using as my cellphone wallpaper alongside Pupuo's drawing :creepy: <3

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, they're all so pretty~!!!
Sth for me have become really hectic I didn't have time for this anymore //cri

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I came here again after the notifications and was wondring how did you color Shuu's drawing? You used the mouse or a tablet? OuO

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Yup, I thought so XD Did you watch a tutorial or something? I would like to learn how to ;A;
Not really. I just colored like how I do with crayons with is messing with colors like Kuro Cure's art since I love her coloring and shown us and my other friends how she colored through Skype before

Reactions: Mougeki Mero

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I took a short break due to school, but here's Day 12 with overly fancy coloring which may be a low budget version of Kuro Cure's coloring

Reactions: HIRATELIER