Open let me do a full body drawing of your UTAU!!!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
i need to request access to the google drive ^^' bUT im interested if you're willing to draw my utau!! just dont overwork yourself with requests okay? take care of yourself and stuff <3

rilakora

Momo's Minion
i need to request access to the google drive ^^' bUT im interested if you're willing to draw my utau!! just dont overwork yourself with requests okay? take care of yourself and stuff <3
I'm so sorry. lol. I forgot to let anyone with a link access it. It should work now! & Yes!! I will draw them!!! & absolutely ; u ; I just love drawing different character designs!!!

Reactions: cloudyyskie

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm so sorry. lol. I forgot to let anyone with a link access it. It should work now! & Yes!! I will draw them!!! & absolutely ; u ; I just love drawing different character designs!!!
what no you're absolutely fine!! can i dm you for details and refrences and such?

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Howdy! I'm currently designing my UTAU (im finishing it up today since im not in school), but could I possibly ask for a drawing ^^? I love your art and it's incredibly clean, yk??? I mean it looks like what people would commission you for and it feels weird of me just asking haha. Is there anywhere else i could follow you for your art?

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Howdy! I'm currently designing my UTAU (im finishing it up today since im not in school), but could I possibly ask for a drawing ^^? I love your art and it's incredibly clean, yk??? I mean it looks like what people would commission you for and it feels weird of me just asking haha. Is there anywhere else i could follow you for your art?
i can confirm their art is very crisp and clean and amazing

rilakora

Momo's Minion
Yes! absolutely!! & it's cybeleart on deviantart ; u ; my tiktok is rilakora. I would love to draw your UTAU!! send me references when you're ready ; u ;

Reactions: feelingiconiic

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd absolutely love if you could draw my main UTAU, Hana-chan! ;U;
She is based on me so I also included a picture of me (with her outfit I designed) in case you wanted/needed some inspo on how she really looks :smile:
None of the art is by me ^^

Hana-chan in real life:

Reactions: rilakora

rilakora

Momo's Minion
I'd absolutely love if you could draw my main UTAU, Hana-chan! ;U;
She is based on me so I also included a picture of me (with her outfit I designed) in case you wanted/needed some inspo on how she really looks :smile:
None of the art is by me ^^

Hana-chan in real life:

Awww!! so cute!!! ; u ; I'll start drawing soon!

• Love
Reactions: Hana-chan

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes! absolutely!! & it's cybeleart on deviantart ; u ; my tiktok is rilakora. I would love to draw your UTAU!! send me references when you're ready ; u ;
Awww thank you so much! I can send u some references and the sketch i quickly did hehe. You're too sweet, but if u get over whelmed or get too busy just let me know, and I'll totally understand!

rilakora

Momo's Minion
Awww thank you so much! I can send u some references and the sketch i quickly did hehe. You're too sweet, but if u get over whelmed or get too busy just let me know, and I'll totally understand!
don't worry!! I'm ready when you are!! ; u ;

Lyrexios Creator Guardian

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
You got lovely art lad! I hope I'm not to late but if you go time or feel like it you are always welcome to draw my Utau too. I do get it if you got your handful a lot of people like your art style and would like to know what theirs look like in your style.

Here is the ref sheet I made for my utau.
lucas_2021_ref_sheet___2021_redesign_by_lyrexios_dejsd2q-fullview.jpg
dejsd38-4b6d7367-c5e8-4e86-8a6f-39c37973db9d.png

rilakora

Momo's Minion
You got lovely art lad! I hope I'm not to late but if you go time or feel like it you are always welcome to draw my Utau too. I do get it if you got your handful a lot of people like your art style and would like to know what theirs look like in your style.

Here is the ref sheet I made for my utau.
lucas_2021_ref_sheet___2021_redesign_by_lyrexios_dejsd2q-fullview.jpg
dejsd38-4b6d7367-c5e8-4e86-8a6f-39c37973db9d.png
i’m on it! you’re not late at all. Getting started now ; u ;