UtaForum Limited DL for Matsudappoiyo + his friends!!!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
From my understanding, Quiet2 is just 3 pitches and Quiet is the full bank. Same with Edge and Edge2. I suppose they made those options for those on slower/capped connections. No real difference in quality where they can be called a loss (any differences to be detected are subtle). Given that Retake Normal, Original CV, and VCV already exist, the Retake Single Sound and Act 3 would be another case of redundancy.

Reactions: Tema and Piia

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
*screams* FOUR MORE DAYS BEFORE THIS GOES AWAY AGAIN...
DOWNLOAD WHILE YOU POTATOES CAN
CUZ I HAVENT YET *panics* *pants heavily*

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yes! i always wanted them now i can have them :D i downloaded all of the voice banks

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
Ahem... network outages cut my downloads off. Can I redownload voicebanks (I used the Google Drive links)?

hopeandjoy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
From my understanding, Quiet2 is just 3 pitches and Quiet is the full bank. Same with Edge and Edge2. I suppose they made those options for those on slower/capped connections. No real difference in quality where they can be called a loss (any differences to be detected are subtle). Given that Retake Normal, Original CV, and VCV already exist, the Retake Single Sound and Act 3 would be another case of redundancy.
Eh, edge2 has very different recordings and it's own oto. I'd classify it as a different bank.

Reactions: kimchi-tan