Open Art Mixing OTO Video Looking for VCV oto edits, offering art/design + video

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm trying to re-record my first UTAU, and that comes with the caveat that it's a VCV voicebank (planned duopitch/tripitch, currently monopitch) and there's a lot to do in regards to otoing. I'm a complete novice (only did some re-otoing for Defoko) and have been using Moresampler for basic otos so far, but have noticed some skipping and slurring problems and am looking for help in fixing that, since I'd like this to be her complete release.

I'm not asking for a full re-oto (unless you want to do that, I guess), just for someone to glance over the entries and fix stuff that seems egregiously wrong. Due to how tedious otoing for a VCV bank is I'm willing to offer pretty much anything in return, including concept art, illustrations, mixing/tuning (I use FL Studio for mixing) or video editing (I currently use VSDC, but plan to get Adobe After Effects soon). I'm also willing to do multiples or a mix of any of the above, but I'm primarily offering art or video editing.

Thank you for reading! Some examples of my art (all of the characters below were designed by me as well):
35314605_cvhkUqevrkn7GsO.png
35325849_6X1ttF2SIsnWQ6C.png
35001096_5BOiiV2PLL9p6O1.png

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
Hi! I can oto your bank for you! I'm a somewhat slow otoer, but I can get it done (especially with a base oto already done)! Let me know if that's okay :3

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I could oto your voicebank!
I take under 6 hours or less to oto it

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
Hi! I can oto your bank for you! I'm a somewhat slow otoer, but I can get it done (especially with a base oto already done)! Let me know if that's okay :3
I could oto your voicebank!
I take under 6 hours or less to oto it
Hi to both of you! Time isn't an issue for me, as I'd prefer quality over speed and I'm still recording the other pitches of her voicebank. Please DM me with what you'd want in return, and then I can decide!

(Note: I do have After Effects now, if that's important to either of you!)