Closed OTO Looking for voicebanks to oto

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
Edit: No need to ask one by one, I will configure any requests as long as the spectrogram is readable. Which I cannot know until downloading the voicebank anyway

I'm more than happy to oto Japanese voicebanks for those who cannot configure oto.inis.
Requesting is fine if you just do not have time, too.

DM me on Twitter to request (@trashedgorilla)
twpf.jp link in my bio has in-depth info on how many pitches I accept for different recording formats and rules for crediting.

Pretty confident in my accuracy and speed, thank you for reading so far.

Can configure:​
  • VCV
  • CV(+VV)
  • CVVC (+setting a custom presamp.ini)
  • any custom format

Last edited:

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! If it's okay, I have a few voicebanks that need oto-ing! But I don't have utau yet still so am unable to do it :sad: Any help would be much appreciated! :smile: (all are cv)

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
Heya! I've got a monopitch CV bank that I would like otoed, but I'm personally too lazy to lol. Do you think you'd be up for it? Thanks!

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Do you think your up to OTO a CVVC or VCV (Idk what to call it. It looks like a VCV to me)? It has L's, Th's vocal fries and glottal stops. It only has one pitch.

Reactions: Viran

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
Do you think your up to OTO a CVVC or VCV (Idk what to call it. It looks like a VCV to me)? It has L's, Th's vocal fries and glottal stops. It only has one pitch.
yup! send me the filled form and a link to the voicebank over twitter or utaforum DMs and I'll get to it

Reactions: EnjouAkuma

PSX

Teto's Territory
Hi, I recorded a monopitch VCV bank earlier this year, and gave up on it since I suck at otoing

Would you want to help oto it? (I’ll pack up the samples and fill the form in a bit!)

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I recorded a monopitch VCV bank earlier this year, and gave up on it since I suck at otoing

Would you want to help oto it? (I’ll pack up the samples and fill the form in a bit!)
yeah! DM me here or on twitter

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I know I feel like I've asked for about 50 xD But would you mind to oto a VCV I'm planning to make? (Monopitch) No rush though as I haven't recorded all yet

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
I have a monopitch vcv i desperately need oto'd, would you be willing to oto that? ^^
yup!

I know I feel like I've asked for about 50 xD But would you mind to oto a VCV I'm planning to make? (Monopitch) No rush though as I haven't recorded all yet
I'm down for it

as written on the OG post, I will configure any japanese format so there's no need to ask per person really

Reactions: Hana-chan

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
yup!

I'm down for it

as written on the OG post, I will configure any japanese format so there's no need to ask per person really
sweet. I don't have twitter, can I dm you on here..? I'm sorry for the inconvenience ^^'