Matsudappoiyo is being discontinued

Ono

Teto's Territory
Even though I didn't give Matsudappoiyo much attention in the past, this is upsetting. It's always sad to see any Utau and/or Vocaloid get taken down. I recently discovered my love for him through his edge covers. Especially after hearing LuciDIcuL's Ppoiyo's Flashback cover. Then I realized it was too late. Lol, I guess I'm always late to the party. I really hope that Matsuda decides one day to put him back up for distribution.

Fimbulvetr

Poiyo's Pollos
Oh dang I didn't see this and didn't get any of his banks! ;;

Does he have a clause like the Sorane's where individuals can give the banks to one another as long as it isn't wide-scale distribution? Like Since I have every Sorane bank if a single person asks me I can send them the banks.

Really hope she added that clause, or at least said she didn't care anymore because it would be a bit unfair to say "I'm deleting everything but still no one is allowed to share or do anything with it". Well a little bit fair because it's their voice but you know what I mean.

Hi, I know this reply is super late, but I've been looking for the Sorane sisters' VBs for quite a while and I was wondering if you'd be able to help me out with them. Thanks! :smile: