Moresampler 0.8.4 Download

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Last edited:

Pianomanjojo

Momo's Minion
Is this moresampler still available? ;w; The link doesn't work... I've been trying to find a moresampler and have been incredibly unsuccessful ToT

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I downloaded

Oh sorry but I already downloaded a pack of resamplers from another website ^^ ,
but I do think that this might be helpful for other people. Thank you !

Ohh, no problema! Could you share the link in my Private? I'm interested bc I'm pretty lazy to download all the free for use resamplers! -..-

MDZ

Momo's Minion
Well the moresampler site is out of the air and apparently kanru no longer has the files, so I asked for permission to create a moresampler 0.8.4 mirror so that it is easier to find it and here is the download link:

Dl: https://onedrive.live.com/download?cid=0BA2AC9AAB0E4E32&resid=BA2AC9AAB0E4E32!5812&authkey=AG-fCPGyowCvWxM

Note: I hope I posted it in the right place
Note: correction of the link that was broken [2020/09/04]
bruh, this is a scam link. It said my Email was locked but I opened my email on another tab and it was perfectly fine. If anyone sees this, Do not click that link.

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
bruh, this is a scam link. It said my Email was locked but I opened my email on another tab and it was perfectly fine. If anyone sees this, Do not click that link.
It was merely removed on my end.
Either way,
This one works
However, it links to This MEGA file, which is the actual moresampler sauce.
If "cocoacacao" shuts down, try clicking the link to MEGA
If MEGA shuts down, I will know since I actually pay for the thing, and I might find my way back here to update with my own download.
Either that or I'll start hosting it on my own personal project I've been working on.