Most UTAU voicebanks voiced by one person?

elizaditton

Teto's Territory
Had no idea where to put this, so I guess it goes in here? ._.; (sorry if I'm wrong...)

I was wondering, does anyone know what the most amount of voicebanks voiced by one individual person is? Like, including different UTAU characters, appends, different UTAU's appends, etc as long as they're all voiced by the same person. Not counting different languages/recording formats/updates, just the most voice types.

Just wondering.

Reactions: Nohkara

Aline

Teto's Territory
I'm led to believe the biggest number of recorded voicebanks attributed to a single person go to either Yuumi Furuara's voicer, or Shione Ruto/Shione Salt's voicer.
(Notice that not all characters in those sites are voiced by the same people, but the ones I mentioned have a decent amount of voicebanks to themselves)

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you want to go purely by character number, I think our @VaNexuS probably had the most banks in terms of character count (they've been retiring and selling off banks lately, so IDK their count now). My voice used to support... 6 if I recall correctly (I own/partially own... 10 or 11 characters all together but not all banks are my voice). These banks (as far as the characters associated) have since been made obsolete and put into a single vocal package and name.

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I've voiced around 10-20 UTAU for people over the years, mine included ; u ;9 (In total over 30 banks for appends,remasters ect.)Most of which are sadly gone, never used or traded/resold. A couple names I can remember off the bat are MAGUNE Saya, Pistachio, Chou, Fyuujuki Kanako and at one point Piichimi's mascot Maemi.
; u ;9

Reactions: HoneyPai

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
tbh-- I'm sure my friend, @Kuku Klock and I --- are pretty up there with voicing Multiple UTAU with our voice, as well as same character with many banks... I'll let Kuku speak for herself though but h a..
My bae Rei legit had atleast 10-12 Banks at one time before I retired him---. (He had his SHOUT, STORM, Rainbow(7 pitches + Pastel/Soft sub append set), Haze, Skittlez, LEGIT, Haggard/which is now Xandre's CYGNUS), INTENSE, MAGENTA, Malady--which kinda doesn't count since sick bank.) .. Though Xandre is likely to be the same once I get acquainted again... --I don't know how much a single person has voiced in terms of different characters though, but-- I have... atleast 6-8+(Not counting their appends h a...) ? Though I just-- don't... bother counting them cause I don't update most the voices... Though I'd like to.. I love voicing and I always hope to come up with new voice types h a.. but it is hard, h a-- just a thing... Though Pudding -- Has about 3 voice types of his own, like append wise I guess h a-- >Sweet, which has its own sub appends like Mint--, and he's got his Tapioca-- which is his natural soft, then there's his Core voice type, which can be solid or just-- overall natural. Then I have AVI who I voice for @xXSyl who I have appends planned for, but I just have to get to recording them when I can-- tho he already has some banks done from a while ago h a..
But I dunno what counts tho h a.. though I just-- don't think I've done much? I just used to record a lot and it happened...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoku

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yah, my friend @VaNexS is about right. we are up there together somewhere. If you count pitches yes, VaNex left me in the dust. But if it's JUST voicebanks (pitches not included cause I really only mono) then yah, we're there together. I have voiced over 30 Utau (if i counted right, last time was about 47 or so, but I don't have my old computer and on the most recent 2 there are about 39 different VBs) I own 19 and a half Utau ( I voiced all of these and kept them) I'm just counting Utau, not any appends or scrapped appends I've made in the past. But yah, I think me and VaNex are in the same boat with voicing lotsa Utsus.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aoka (voicer of Anna Nyui) has recorded many vb appends (and at least most of appends/VBs are multi pitch if not all - I haven't DL them all, so not 100% sure XD All what I've DL have been multi pitch tho)

She has voiced for Nyui 1 normal voice VB and 12 append ones IF bouguet is counted as one append VB (one of her append VB is called bouguet: that VB has 20 pitches, it's CVVC VB that includes 5 different "appends" inside and each of them are tetra pitch).

Yeah, I know: it's same character but I think that 1+12(+English VB ) voice bank for a SINGLE character is a lot! (I did not count "updates" of her normal VB ). IDK other single UTAU that has THAT many appends than Nyui.

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Isada Yukke (famous UTAU voicer on Japan at least), voiced: Meru Melodic (Normal, feroce, cool, cute), Isada Yushi (retired: salty, bitter, normal, whisper, sweet. Still Up: sweet sugar, bitter chocolat, star candy, sugar), Isada Yuna (macaron, sugar, guimauve), Isaac (from Kyousendo), Strange Sound Michelle and Strange Sound Cecil. He voices No. 310 Noah (male) and Noel (female) (accesso, accessodr, accessovamp, apathy, reborn, sweet and normal)

There are 2 beta VBs for Strange Sound Michelle and Cecil, 1 beta VB for Yushi.

So...In total he has voiced, so far, 26 VBs+3 BETA VBs. He is always voicing a new append tbh XD

Reactions: Nohkara

Shibaru 101

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
KaiSuki and nekodoru have make many voicebank with their voice.

KaiSuki:
Iak Yukai CV(merged with Ouy Yukai)
Iak Yukai VCV(one is separate and one is merged)
KaiKai Kim CV, VCV, POWER VCV, RISE VCV(Can change to KAI KIM with flag)
KAI KIM Korean ACT 1 and 2, DARK APPEND(only for KAI)
Kubi Shune CV, VCV, Awakening VCV, somber VCV.(Can change to Kubiko with flag)
Dai Ouji CV, VCV, Deus VCV

nekodoru:
Yuett Egao CV, VCV , whisper VCV
Youe Egao CV,VCV, and lowkey VCV
Ouy Yukai CV, VCV
MEGAne CV, VCV, clarity VCV
NE CV,.VCV, clarity VCV

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Over my time as an UTAU user, I've done several.... My main is Shadow, she has had 5 vocal updates, and 7 appends. Plus a miserable English. That's 13 just for her.
Then there is Star, and she has had 8 vocal updates, but no appends. 21 voices total.
There is also Sora, he has had 3 vocal updates and an append, that's 25.
I voiced a private project I am not technically allowed to disclose, 26.
Then there was a donation UTAU I donated to a group named Kai.

I've personally done 27 voicebanks.

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh boy, I 'm really guilty for this..I've been using UTAU since the old days and got addicted real fast..

I've done..
Kage Mika - normal cv, impact append cv, sweet append cv, normal vcv
Michido - normal cv, glaze apend cv, acid append cv, umbra append cv, normal vcv
Kyosei Kazuo - normal cv, normal cv act 2, normal vcv (multipitch)
Sawako - normal vcv, normal vcv act 2
Aion - normal vcv, whisper vcv, moan vcv
Sonata - japanese vcv, english vccv, korean cv-vc, piano vcv, forte vcv

and I think 2 or 3 others that ended up as duds and were deleted in the end..
I really love them all though...all close kids to my heart, especially darling Sonata since she's my actual natural voice.