Multi-pitch banks

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Okay. Yeah... Topic description pretty much sums it all up X3
So. When I drag + drop and install banks with multi-pitch (like, D4, C5, etc) they don't ever work for me. I have my computer's locale set to japanese and whatnot but when when I try to swap to another pitch nothing ever renders? Banks with the up and down arrows work, but not ones with marked pitches. And it really messes with and limits what I can do in UTAU. It's not just 1 bank either, because I've tried it with multiple ones. (Ruko Kire(?), Samura Tomi, Shirahane Totoko Kire)

Any help, advice or workarounds maybe? ;^;
Because if I can't use Ruko's new bank I am going to cry

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
All those banks have automatic prefix maps. They automatically switch sets.

If you want to switch them manually, you have to type "?" in front of the note-- eg "- a/a na/a ta/?a noG4/o ko"

Otherwise you might have to re-alias them and rewrite the prefix map to match.

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
What should work would be to open UTAU, then go to the Project Property>Voices>Other Voicebank.

Once there, go to the tab Bank Regist. and click on Select..., then go to that UTAU's voice folder. Once there, select one of the samples in the root folder (don't open the C5, E4 etc... folders) and click Open. Then click Add. The bank's name should appear in the white box on the top.

Now you can select the voice in the Project Property as normal, but now it will follow the prefix map. That's what I had to do to have the voices working as a multi-pitch bank.

Mini

Teto's Territory
on a side note here update your UTAU to 4.16, if you´ve been using 4.0~4.15 it has been ignoring the prefix maps for some reason so this could be a why it doesn´t work. :V