Name one [or more] things that you like about your UTAU

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
I love how Sakura's design turned out, and how her voice is deeper and not higher pitched like some other girl ones. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with high pitched ones, it's just there's already a lot.

UTAUAkaneReimaru

Teto's Territory
Kill me nao cause I have five! *shot*

So, first, Reimaru. Even though his voice is kinda terrible (first time recording, no volume control), I love how his otos make him sound normal and how well he could suit screamo or metal rock. xD

EDIT: For his re-recorded version, I love his vocal quirks. Like his metallic su, weirdly-rolled wa and lots if other little things I like.

Mizuiro, my second UTAU... I ish so proud at how masculine he sounds! Although he's whispery, he sounds like a dude!

Utakata NE... (s)he's my first UTAU with a need for a prefix.map and I love how both voices (normal and strong) come out different yet similar!

Yan-Mei is my fail and I'm surprised (in a good way) at how terrible she sounds... and how good she could sound.

And I recorded my last UTAU last night, Tsurine Akari and I like how she came out the way I wanted, even though it took less than an hour to record.

Will be updated with my next voiced UTAU.

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
For me, I like how Hajime Shiranui is improving from his Act I.
(Act III is currently in progress)

I also like his character item, because I think it's pretty unique
(Character item: His right arm)