NEW NICO UTAU ORIGINALS

Mugi

Teto's Territory
Hey guys! Mugi here. I know that I've made a bunch of threads, but I think this is one that should exist regardless. Everyday, many producers post their work to nico nico, and hey, I think its time to show 'em some love :wink:. You don't know how many times I find an original that has like, way less views than it should. I'll try my best to keep this updated with songs fresh off of nico nico (or youtube). Feel free to share some of your own as well!

Thanks and enjoy :sing:

Lets start off with a really great one, shall we? It's called ".", and its a song from the nico producer known simply as "..". His songs are really catchy, and his PVs are always done in this quirky pixel style!

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
I think it would help if you linked to them ^^; The idea is great though...

Sorry, Wasn't paying enough attention.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
They did link to the song, and the producer. It's just hard to tell because the link text is just periods. :tongue:

I like the song. Naming it with just a punctuation mark seems kind of... I don't know what word I want, but hey, their song. Maybe the periods in the song and their name are supposed to represent pixels, since the PVs are pixellated? [/reaching]

Mugi

Teto's Territory
I'm glad to see you guys pointed out the tiny link. I was afraid that it was too small and inconspicuous to notice :sad:

Anyways, here''s a new Ritsu original, called ガラクタ by syuuzou. Syuuzou's made a handful of really cool ritsu originals in the past, so I this is a really cool addition.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Okay, for today I'll link this:
http://utaforum.net/thread-halo-s-mix-bag

Nothing new since I've been too busy to update recently, but might introduce you to some artists! I might do another dump after searching throughout the tag sometime (only, I'll post it here because I'd like more people to see it)...