New VOCALOID4 Engloid: Ruby

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ok, I'm getting annoyed with this discussion, so to change the subject, do u think ruby could cover this as a duet with cyva:

if so someone plz make that ;__;

B

bodytemp

Honestly Im not really happy with her. I mean she's in the sense of sonika when it comes to how difficult she can be to tune. Her voice is harsh some words come out off key honestly. Ive been now using her (testing her) for 48 hours almost, honestly Im just going to wait for dex and daina to come out maybe they might be better suited for my EDM music. But honestly she was marketed to my genre I guess I was expecting more for her voice type.
As for nasal ALL vocaloids in some form are nasally.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I shouldn't say anything but...
This thread is a big "Your opinion is different from mine so yours is invalid" sh*tshow.
js. People have differing opinions and you peeps are gonna have to learn to accept that.
Argument should be fine as long as it's civil and with reason, but every disagreement in these threads turns into a fight to the death. =_=

I might as well hand you all pugil sticks and throw you on a balancing beam.

This thread is actually kinda mild compared to the rest but it's still a problem.

But I digress.

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
But honestly she was marketed to my genre I guess I was expecting more for her voice type.
to be fair they barely even got started on that idea before the fandom collectively murdered it, lol. obviously I haven't used her before but I think she definitely fits general teen pop like "problem" more. (edit: i guess you could say she has some... problems ^_~)

I bet she'd be good for gospel music... she reminds me a lot of nanameue-p's meiko cover of amazing grace.

Last edited:

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
to be fair they barely even got started on that idea before the fandom collectively murdered it, lol. obviously I haven't used her before but I think she definitely fits general teen pop like "problem" more. (edit: i guess you could say she has some... problems ^_~)

I bet she'd be good for gospel music... she reminds me a lot of nanameue-p's meiko cover of amazing grace.
ruby imo fits the jazz genre much much better. misha's "why dont you do right" sample kinda supports that. while not raspy her ruby is good in a low octave

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ruby imo fits the jazz genre much much better. misha's "why dont you do right" sample kinda supports that. while not raspy her ruby is good in a low octave
true! I'd really like to hear her in a big band or swing song, something really energetic :D not that it has to be limited to vocaloid covers, but club=majesty might sound good with her voice...

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
true! I'd really like to hear her in a big band or swing song, something really energetic :D not that it has to be limited to vocaloid covers, but club=majesty might sound good with her voice...
i plan on experimenting